Quick question. Is there any way to datamine Poker Stars with Poker Tracker with out sitting at the table?I've noticed that PT only logs hands on PS when I am sitting on the table. On Party Poker PT would log every hand for every table that I had open reguardless if I was sitting down at the table or not.

Lol, that  can't be their offical stand?
are you calling smash a liar?
Dude, screw that. There are more important matters at hand at the moment. Where is the hot woman in your avatar? I love office space just as much as the next person but...
Dude, screw that. There are more important matters at hand at the moment. Where is the hot woman in your avatar? I love office space just as much as the next person but...
boss comes around often, this is more work friendlyI try to switch back upon leaving here.......so why no Party ?

Ahh. Makes sense.Because I like to mix up my game a little with NL Tournies to keep myself from tilting out of bordem of the same play.Poker Stars has very nice tournies. Won 3 out of 4 Heads up Tournies so far and finnished 2nd, 4th, and 16th in three 45 person SnGs.Party sucks for tournies, IMO.

Guest Zach6668
Ahh. Makes sense.Because I like to mix up my game a little with NL Tournies to keep myself from tilting out of bordem of the same play.Poker Stars has very nice tournies. Won 3 out of 4 Heads up Tournies so far and finnished 2nd, 4th, and 16th in three 45 person SnGs.Party sucks for tournies, IMO.
Why not just keep a couple hundred bucks, or whatever you want onto Pokerstars, and your main BR on Party?

Don't have the money to do that right now. I got fired from my job a couple weeks ago.I'm not going back to work. I'm using poker to pay my bills. I would like to do that eventually, but I am actually doing very well on PS 6-max .50/1 tables, so there is no reason for me right now to go switch it up.

"Wait, you're paying your bills off of the .50/1 tables? Are you kidding?"No, it's a grind but I can live off of making $50 a day for a while. It's better than punching a clock and working dollars for hours for some asshole at some dead end job. And yes, I do make $50 a day playing the tables.

you make it sound so romantic.Where do I sign up! :wink: fired!let me guess: you told a customer where to stick it
No actually, I was a really good server. I would never do that. Think I could play poker if I lacked that self control?I was actually "let go" because it is a slow time of the year in the resturant biz, and they cited that my sales were the lowest of any other server.What that was is BS, they fired me because of who I was and wasn't friends with. I made a lot of money there but the place was ran like a kindergarden. I'm glad to be gone.