i just had to tell someone

I won the Super Tuesday on Party. 37,000 frikkin dollars. Oh my God I just can't believe it. I am not in the least bragging. I am just completely freaked out right now. I barfed when I won. Special special thanks goes out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I won the Super Tuesday on Party.  37,000 frikkin dollars.  Oh my God I just can't believe it. I am not in the least bragging.  I am just completely freaked out right now.  I barfed when I won.  Special special thanks goes out.
You should be, I know i would :club:.congrats that a friggin awesome effort. Attribute it to anything? harrington on hold'em?

it took 7 hoursyes Harrington on hold em is my book but someone out there is the real reason, the real help and my hero---they know who they are.I am buying a car (a cheap used one cause I'm cheap) thanks for the nice words--I don't know what I did to deserve it but my friends and family are gonna enjoy a good party.

it took 7 hoursyes Harrington on hold em is my book but someone out there is the real reason, the real help and my hero---they know who they are.I am buying a car (a cheap used one cause I'm cheap)  thanks for the nice words--I don't know what I did to deserve it but my friends and family are gonna enjoy a good party.
Congrats, man. You sound like I nice guy and, therefore, I'm glad you won. Keep it up!
I barfed when I won.  
With amount of internet sat winners and freerollers in big tournies now its only a matter of time before we see something like this on TV, it will be great.Congratulations on your amazing win, I hope you enjoy the money. I don't know how old you are but if you are in your mid twenties and stick that in a pension pot it will significantly increase your quality of life on retirement and probably allow you quit much earlier.I know its not what you want to hear but I'm 22 wiht finance degree and traing and its something I would do.Oh sorry, I mean enjoy the blow and hookers.

Thats awesome, and nice to hear the success stories. It gives the rest of us some hope. I have not even come close to MTT final table.Congrats and thanks for the positive post!

So, you're buying a round of drinks at which bar??? Congrats man... Chalk up another W for FCP'ers...

Great work taking it down. If I were you, the header for the brag post would have been:I JUST WON THE SUPER TUESDAY FOR $37,000!!!!!!!!!Just wondering, what was your bankroll before this? Was this like a BR doubling cash or a cash that makes your previous BR look insignificant.