the set up

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to clue him in, or should we just let him continue to throw his feces around?
why don't you do it.Or can you?Poker lessonWhen someone starts talkin shiiiat, that player is irritated and can be thrown off his game by applying the same pressure that threw him off in the first place
DEAR GOD,  Please bestow a dancing lock and all the holiness associated with it upon this thread.  Love,  Everyone with a fully functioning brain.
a guy names "suicide" king is askin god to do something for himthats against what god teaches!!hahahahhahahhahaahhaha if you choose suicideNEXT!!!!
its that book about andy beal u fucin pin dic motha****a

this.........thread.......is..........so..............diabolical....................its..............like......so.............advanced................................full..........of..................expert...........advice.................I mean, srsly, fuk off dude. Just fuk right the fuk off.Please.

I like how the thread about having AA in a satellite was locked up well before this. Congrats on the horrible job mods.
the mods are doin a great job!!!you just don't see it cause you have blinders on like a horse at Santa AnitaYour not lookin at the whole pictureyour jus lookin at your own taste in threadsnotice that others are lookin at this thread as well. Unless, of course, it was you and the other three morons that read this thread over 400 times!!no................................. thats not the case. Again,................ if you don't like the thread, don't click on it stupidBut ,.................... how dare you depribe others from reading it cause of your personal tastes.
this.........thread.......is..........so..............diabolical....................its..............like......so.............advanced................................full..........of..................expert...........advice.................I mean, srsly, fuk off dude. Just fuk right the fuk off.Please.
nice dog,.......................... not a good poker dog thoughmy pitt will kick your dogs arse at a head up match
I like how the thread about having AA in a satellite was locked up well before this. Congrats on the horrible job mods.
I kinda liked when your avatar was an alien. I know you were tryin for what "suited up" accomplished and you wanted to be recognized.Too bad it didn't happen for you. But that doesn't mean you should turn into a hater and kill something that alot of others are interested but not posting.P.S. YOU WILL NEVER BE A "SUITED UP"STOP TRYIN and stop being a hater. It only leads to the "DARK SIDE"
I kinda liked when your avatar was an alien. I know you were tryin for what "suited up" accomplished and you wanted to be recognized.Too bad it didn't happen for you. But that doesn't mean you should turn into a hater and kill something that alot of others are interested but not posting.P.S. YOU WILL NEVER BE A "SUITED UP"STOP TRYIN and stop being a hater. It only leads to the "DARK SIDE"
is he talking to me?