koops avatar....

F*ck yes!!!! A thread dedicated to the best rock 'n' roll singer in history!!! Brian Johnson OWNS!!!! Tomorrow....I'll be sure to post lots of pictures for this thread.Also....to DirtyDutch, I hope you realize that despite us arguing about the Big Ben TD..that it is nothing personal and I am not trying to "attack" you or anything.

F*ck yes!!!! A thread dedicated to the best rock 'n' roll singer in history!!! Brian Johnson OWNS!!!! Tomorrow....I'll be sure to post lots of pictures for this thread.Also....to DirtyDutch, I hope you realize that despite us arguing about the Big Ben TD..that it is nothing personal and I am not trying to "attack" you or anything.
:club: I was under the impression that our augment was simply sport. I take nothing personally.
:club: I was under the impression that our augment was simply sport. I take nothing personally.
Well...most people I argue with think that I am always attacking them. Not that I "never flame anyone," but I don't attack people THAT often.
F*ck yes!!!! A thread dedicated to the best rock 'n' roll singer in history!!! Justin Guarini OWNS!!!! Tomorrow....I'll be sure to post lots of pictures for this thread.Also....to DirtyDutch, I hope you realize that despite us arguing about the Big Ben TD..that it is nothing personal and I am not trying to "attack" you or anything.
F*ck yes!!!! A thread dedicated to the best rock 'n' roll singer in history!!! Brian Johnson OWNS!!! Tomorrow....I'll be sure to post lots of pictures for this thread.Also....to DirtyDutch, I hope you realize that despite us arguing about the Big Ben TD..that it is nothing personal and I am not trying to "attack" you or anything.
Seems like you have quite the obsession with that American Idol contestant. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll go out with you if you ask. As long as you pay for the date...I mean..I hear his job at Dairy Queen doesn't pay very well.
F*ck yes!!!! A thread dedicated to the best rock 'n' roll singer in history!!! Brian Johnson OWNS!!! Tomorrow....I'll be sure to post lots of pictures for this thread.Also....to DirtyDutch, I hope you realize that despite us arguing about the Big Ben TD..that it is nothing personal and I am not trying to "attack" you or anything.
Seems like you have quite the obsession with that American Idol contestant. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll go out with you if you ask. As long as you pay for the date...I mean..I hear his job at Dairy Queen doesn't pay very well.
He still gets royalties from every time you rent "Justin to Kelly" :club:
I just think you're misunderstood, and lonely-- like me. Come over sometime and we can talk about it...maybe more. No reason two young men like us should be lonely.
I don't know about the lonely part..but misunderstood. Definitely. I don't really mind it though, I'm not here to make friends with everyone. You're cool with me though, you seem to be pretty reasonable.
He still gets royalties from every time you rent "Justin to Kelly" :club:
BUT I LOVE THAT MOVIE TOO MUCH!!! I CAN'T HELP IT!!!!!Time for bed. I'm out. (insert lame "out of the closet" joke here).
He still gets royalties from every time you rent "Justin to Kelly" SmileI own that movie on DVD. It was $5.50 at Wal-mart, and my friends and I were drunk.
That's one of the worst things I have ever heard. Of course I also recently purchased the Tox Box, a box set of the 4 Toxic Avenger movies released by Troma, so I have no room to talk...

But really, How old are you now? and How old were you when you realized AC/DC were Rock Gods? I remember it was back in 79 when I met some new friends who were teaching me how to "hot knife" I was 14 at the time.

But really, How old are you now? and How old were you when you realized AC/DC were Rock Gods?   I remember it was back in 79 when I met some new friends who were teaching me how to "hot knife" I was 14 at the time.
Do you mind me asking what a "hot knife" is?Birthdate: 2/19/87.....
But really, How old are you now? and How old were you when you realized AC/DC were Rock Gods?   I remember it was back in 79 when I met some new friends who were teaching me how to "hot knife" I was 14 at the time.
Do you mind me asking what a "hot knife" is?Birthdate: 2/19/87.....
Back in my druggie youth we would heat 2 table knives with a propane torch, the press a piece of hash in between them and... Then AC/DC !! :twisted: