stacked delayed....yet again....

I've been waiting so long I didnt know what this thread was about until I opened it...I just found out that the guy that started the first movie theater died today....his funeral is Friday at 1:30, 2:45, and 3:30 if you want to go....(had to tell that to someone to get it outta my head)

I've been involved in the PC gaming community for some time (from a fansite to modding) aspect and I'm glad to see this delay. The longer the delay, more work the AI gets and the higher quality of finished product will be out there.Nothing destroys a game like (1)failing to meet promises or (2) release half finished or broken games.

heres a thought, why buy the game for 40$ or whatever itll be, instead deposit that 40$ on a site, clear the bonus and make money.........doing exactly the same thing as on stacked except against REAL people. u r a bunch of dumb fucs if u buy a computer game to play poker.......against an AI simulation.

heres a thought, why buy the game for 40$ or whatever itll be, instead deposit that 40$ on a site, clear the bonus and make money.........doing exactly the same thing as on stacked except against REAL people. u r a bunch of dumb fucs if u buy a computer game to play poker.......against an AI simulation.
so really, what do you think about the game?shut it
AMEN!
AMEN!
AMEN!
THANK U! ABOUT TIME SOMEONE REALISED
AMEN!
CAPS IS PHUN!Here's a thought for you... video games are video games, no matter if its poker or not. If you dont want to buy it, rent it. Personally I plan to buy it. It's a very interesting concept designed for people who want to learn different parts of the game rather than play against donks online. Think before posting. Thats ignant...
AMEN!
CAPS IS PHUN!Here's a thought for you... video games are video games, no matter if its poker or not. If you dont want to buy it, rent it. Personally I plan to buy it. It's a very interesting concept designed for people who want to learn different parts of the game rather than play against donks online. Think before posting. Thats ignant...
The copy my nephew has. DN wins every hand. You have 4 aces. DN has staight flush. You have trip 3's. DN has trip 4's.You have a royal flush. Game is reset, before other players show hand, and restarts the hand.I do not think you will win.
AMEN!
The copy my nephew has. DN wins every hand. You have 4 aces. DN has staight flush. You have trip 3's. DN has trip 4's.You have a royal flush. Game is reset, before other players show hand, and restarts the hand.I do not think you will win.
My brother bought Stacked for his son in Hong Kong 3 weeks ago. I think he paid 10 American dollars for it. I am not sure if it was a pirated version.
That couldn't have anything to do with it, right?
AMEN!
#and who the fuc r u to fucin tell me to think before i post??????????????ill fucin post whatever the fuc i feel like posting, so take that high horse of ures and fuc off u fucin dic ryding cunnt
AMEN!
#and who the fuc r u to fucin tell me to think before i post??????????????ill fucin post whatever the fuc i feel like posting, so take that high horse of ures and fuc off u fucin dic ryding cunnt
Calm down. He was just messin' with ya. Learn too take things in stride. You will get him the next time around.
AMEN!
Calm down. He was just messin' with ya. Learn too take things in stride. You will get him the next time around.
:roll: Does this really seem like someone who can be reasoned with?
AMEN!
im just fucin around............fuc it. just think that stacked is just another way to make money off of poker, without any real point in making it
AMEN!
and who the fuc r u fucin ask me who the fuc i am tell you to think before you post??????????? ill fucin tell you the think when you post whatever the fuc you feel like posting, so ill stay on my high horse of mine, it's not ures, and i wont fuc off because i'm a "fucin dic ryding cunnt," I think I got it all. P.S. Welcome to the thunderdome biotch.
AMEN!
im just fucin around............fuc it. just think that stacked is just another way to make money off of poker, without any real point in making it
Good post. Remember nothing wrong with making money.
AMEN!
you're acting really high and mighty for somebody who gets their screen name from a power rangers villain.geez...think before you sign up. :club:
AMEN!
you're acting really high and mighty for somebody who gets their screen name from a power rangers villain.geez...think before you sign up. :club:
I thought his name came from the movie Pulp Fiction.