fcpfc week 4 schedule

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there you go man, you're almost there,,  lets keep it at 2 simple threads..Now do you fawking understand????seriously,  you try and organise a team  and schedule that is constantly changing due to improper oragnizing. Its not the easiest thing i could just tell my players, You play sundays, u play mondays u play tuestdays,  but unlike robots, they tend to have lives ands cant just drop everyhting for my schedule.So, if we take your stupidity and cram it into 2 threads, so the captians can see everything happening a lot easier, by simply revieweing 1 or 2 threads, that might make things better.just a thought.
what dont i fawking understand?youre asking for 2 stickied threads that are already there. do you understand that what you want done is already being done?I don't have to organize a team. I didnt volunteer to be a captain, you did. If you couldn't handle it, you shouldn't have volunteered. No one made you do it. The schedule is not constantly changing. its sunday, monday, tuesday at 9:30PM EST. one day got changed the first week, i wouldn't call that constant. Maybe once is what constant means? I wouldn't know, I'm apparently stupid according to your insults. I'll go grab a dictionary.have a nice day
Dude!, i dont know how u cant grasp the fact that i keep saying i want 2, and ONLY 2.we keep making new ones every week, and there is already 6 running threads on this FCPFC, not including the drafts.P.S. I didnt volunteer to be a captain, I was chosen to be one.

Tried to register in tonight's tournament and it tells me "A ticket for this tournament cannot be bought". So... how do I enroll? Sorry for the newb question but I usually play elsewhere online.As a side note, my user name on FCP is Mandelbrot but it appears as Mandelbrot0 when I access the client -- not sure if that matters. Thanks in advance,Mandelbrot

Tried to register in tonight's tournament and it tells me "A ticket for this tournament cannot be bought". So... how do I enroll? Sorry for the newb question but I usually play elsewhere online.As a side note, my user name on FCP is Mandelbrot but it appears as Mandelbrot0 when I access the client -- not sure if that matters. Thanks in advance,Mandelbrot
You can try to PM Custom36, but it may be too late to get you a ticket for tonites match.
Alright, new format for this week. I want all captains to post when their players are playing. Clearly the ones I got at the beginning are out of date. Remember, this is week 4. All tournaments start at 9:30pm EST.If you're not on a list, get on your captain's ass to get on one.Custom's Suck Out ArtistsSunday, February 12 - SpeedKillsMonday, February 13 - Breeze81Tuesday, February 14 - Scottyno
I just signed up for tonights tourney and realized that missidaho is signed up too, isnt she on our team?
Alright, new format for this week. I want all captains to post when their players are playing. Clearly the ones I got at the beginning are out of date. Remember, this is week 4. All tournaments start at 9:30pm EST.If you're not on a list, get on your captain's ass to get on one.Custom's Suck Out ArtistsSunday, February 12 - SpeedKillsMonday, February 13 - Breeze81Tuesday, February 14 - Scottyno
I just signed up for tonights tourney and realized that missidaho is signed up too, isnt she on our team?
yes she is
Is this worked out yet?Patrick
Is this worked out yet?Patrick
Patrick,hes not signed up. if he didnt have a ticket this afternoon, i cant imagine he has one now. i dont think they can do it that quickly.
Nope. I dont see any "tickets" when I view my accnt and when I try to register I get the same "you cant buy a ticket" msg...
Well, thats not good.If a ticket isn't listed on your account page via the web site, hten I'm not sure what to do. All the tickets were supposed to be sent out - try contacting FCP support through the web page, and hopefully they can help out.Patrick
Nope. I dont see any "tickets" when I view my accnt and when I try to register I get the same "you cant buy a ticket" msg...
Well, thats not good.If a ticket isn't listed on your account page via the web site, hten I'm not sure what to do. All the tickets were supposed to be sent out - try contacting FCP support through the web page, and hopefully they can help out.Patrick
they won't get it done it time for tonight though Patrick. Should try to round up another team member, if you can't play yourself, so you have a rep tonight.

Well the guy is nice but he's aloof. Bottom line was this:

Neil - Full Contact Poker Support : Unfortunately, there is not much I can do at the moment, as I do not know the contact of who put together the tournament.
Someone else should plan on playing tonight for our team I suppose, unless something happens in the next hour. Whomever is responsible for these tokens, please PM me so we can discuss.Regards, Mandelbrot
Well the guy is nice but he's aloof. Bottom line was this:
Neil - Full Contact Poker Support : Unfortunately, there is not much I can do at the moment, as I do not know the contact of who put together the tournament.
Someone else should plan on playing tonight for our team I suppose, unless something happens in the next hour. Whomever is responsible for these tokens, please PM me so we can discuss.Regards, Mandelbrot
Ok, I'll play but we need to figure out who will play for me tomorrow.I'm extremely tilty too today though, so have fun all. :-)Patrick

poo poo McCaptain -I sent a PM, I am adding this as notice as well, I sent a couple last week that it appears you didn't get. So If you see this and did not get a PM.I say YES to your question. Unless I hear otherwise, that is what I will do!poo poo McLoser

Who else from Team KDawg is playing this week? Whoever it is, let's pad that lead a little more :wink:
im playing tonite for us. (Monday)