6500 guaranteed and 12000 guaranteed on prima

I'm playing the 35 freezeout in 6 mins and the 20 R&A in 36 minutes if anyone wants to rail, got 5th in 20R&A last night. Hopefully I can go deep in one of them, been having a tournament fix lately.Anyone else playing? On Prima.

Wow .... Flop 8 3 10, I trap with JJ on flop and get 10 K all in and he spikes K on the turn.. Annoying. Like 5th hand I played entire time ,really annoying.Maybe my luck will bode better in the R&A.

Ok 90 people left in 12K R&A, guy one overs I reraised him to like 8-9x with AK. He cold calls. Flop A J 9 , he goes all in I call immediately. He has AQ. Turn 6, river Q. So annoyed right now, 2 lousy knockouts.....joke.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

sometimes its nice to know that youre not the only one getting your ass beat with crap.. comforting really. i just had 4 or 5 straight hands where i was dominating til 7th street in stud then got sucked out on.. hurts the roll significantly at 1/2.. lost about 80$ on those 5 hands

sometimes its nice to know that youre not the only one getting your ass beat with crap.. comforting really. i just had 4 or 5 straight hands where i was dominating til 7th street in stud then got sucked out on.. hurts the roll significantly at 1/2.. lost about 80$ on those 5 hands
Lol the picture is hilarious, and some people live and die by that quote. Cough Cough. Yeah losing when your a dominating favorite is pretty frustrating, but what can you do? As long as you got your money in with the best hand you did all that you could.