poker term i made up...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized that I did indeed invent a poker term...I have been using it for a while now too....The Term:Muscle Donk.A Muscle Donk is a Donkey....but not your average Donkey...this guy can play and is UBER aggressive and a Dangerous player liable to play 62 offsuit the same way he will play Aces....another characteristic of a Muscle Donk is that he plays tons of Hands....Sam Farha would be a good example of a Muscle Donk......

Hehehe, well, if you think I'm going to get upset over these flames, you're quite wrong. I'm just killing time, making up shizz, but I think it'll be funny if I ever see someone posting about how theiy're always a "bubble bride". Regards,Bubble Butt
Don't worry, this will never happen.
Hehehe, well, if you think I'm going to get upset over these flames, you're quite wrong. I'm just killing time, making up shizz, but I think it'll be funny if I ever see someone posting about how theiy're always a "bubble bride". Regards,Bubble Butt
Don't worry, this will never happen.
nh

"la de da (ladeda)"- Players who play cards because they look pretty and either go all-in or call on every street, reguardless on the bet amount. Well, I just described how my girlfriend plays.

"Bubble Bride"- Someone who busts out on the bubble.
No....it's someone who busts out on the bubble......because they were married to their hand !hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaYeah, okay, still not funny........