FCP 10 handedRISE is MP3 with A :club: J :D PF: 3 limps, RISE raises, CO calls, SB calls, BB calls, 3 callsFlop:(14 SB)A :) 10 :D 4 :D 3 checks, RISE bets, CO raises, SB calls, BB folds, 1 fold, MP calls, 1 fold, RISE 3-bets, CO caps, SB calls, MP calls, RISE callsTurn:(15 BB)Q :) 2 checks, RISE bets, CO raises, SB calls, MP calls, RISE 3-bets, CO caps, SB calls, MP foldstoo much on the turn? i may be outkicked or up against 2 pair/trips, but I still have nut flush draw and now I got a gutshot too. With the extra money from SB and MP I figured it can't be too bad right?My notes have CO as "donktastic"he's playing every hand, even to a raise, betting every time it's checked to him, and bluffing a lot. I haven't seen him be this aggressive on just a bluff yet, though.

Top pair with the nut flush draw and gutshot draw to the nuts against a player you have marked as a loose aggressive retard, I don't see anything wrong with how you played the hand.Obviously if we don't have the draws on the turn we should slow down. Against a player you know is tight you might slow down also, but seeing as how the villian is donkey I like it.

I probably just call the raise on the turn ,even retards get cards sometimes. I don't see this as that much of a +EV situation on the turn, and he will probably still jam if you hit the flush on the river. I'd rather wait for a river diamond or K to go crazy. Unless you have a good read that he is doing this with any random hand.I like the flop though

how bout going for a turn c/r ?I got my reasonsdiscuss
traps everyone else for a BB, then makes them call 2 more after he 3-bets me. Really didn't see that at the time. I just wanted to make sure as much money as possible was going in the pot with all my draws, plus my made hand.