holocaust cartoon contest! how fun!

Mr. danng. I think you should be cut away from the American Govt. I am from the midwest. I think most people here would agree with me. It is time for you too go. We dont need you.
hes canadian...i think
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference is , we won't react by burning their embasys and attacking innocent people.
Naw.....we just react by "accidentally" dropping a bomb on people's embassies when they don't agree with us......after we illegally invade the country in which the embassy resides. Whoops....sorry bout that China....won't happen again...we swear.
Innocent children have died, innocent men and women have died, the elderly have died and the crippled have died. At least they died in the name of freedom and liberty and not because a fucking sociopath of a dictator decided they needed to.
Read: George W. BushDoes an innocent person care whether he is killed by his government or by another government?
The difference is , we won't react by burning their embasys and attacking innocent people.
Naw.....we just react by "accidentally" dropping a bomb on people's embassies when they don't agree with us......after we illegally invade the country in which the embassy resides. Whoops....sorry bout that China....won't happen again...we swear.
I really believe that was no accident.
Innocent children have died, innocent men and women have died, the elderly have died and the crippled have died. At least they died in the name of freedom and liberty and not because a fucking sociopath of a dictator decided they needed to.
Read: George W. BushDoes an innocent person care whether he is killed by his government or by another government?
Well, personally, I'd much rather die by an accident of someone trying to help me get my country free than by the leader of said country purposely killing me because I dissagreed with him. But thats just me.

Danny G, et all: the conspiracy theories don't make sense.First, why would the US Gov't benefit from lying to the populace? Like in Canada, we place our gov't, so they're accountable in most respects. Do you think if GWB knew about the level of insurgency in the middle east that would rise up, he would've invaded? No way. Afghanistan was a success and Iran was even at the time a bigger problem, but we went to Iraq I think b/c it seemed "easier", although not unimportant.Second, popping the Chinese embassy was a mistake (Ahem, who was president at the time????). Why would we have done it? To send a message? Message sent: We, the "superpower", just missed with our "smart" bomb. I think a clearer one would've been to pop a Chinese fighter , one of the many that routinely violate Japanese airspace. Third, we are NOT killing civilians intentionally and are NOT committing atrocities. Sure, Abu Ghraib prisoners were abused. There's your example. But, when we're just THERE, and the insurgents are blowing civilians up trying to get to us, WE didn't kill the civilians. WE would not be bombing villages if there were no insurgents. WE are not blowing up 50 police recruits with suicide runners. The fact of the matter is, this violence occurs in third-world Muslim countries when people once-in-power or want-power do not have it. Remember those 3 or 4 months when the Shia and Sunni muslims were popping each other's Imam's in Baghdad? I suppose that was our fault, too....

The bolded portion means I no longer have to worry about paying attention to anything you say.Thank you.
Well, personally, I'd much rather die by an accident of someone trying to help me get my country free than by the leader of said country purposely killing me because I dissagreed with him. But thats just me.
Please, can I kill you. I will be gentle. I promise.Just joking with you. :club:
Danny G, et all:  the conspiracy theories don't make sense.First, why would the US Gov't benefit from lying to the populace?  Like in Canada, we place our gov't, so they're accountable in most respects. Do you think if GWB knew about the level of insurgency in the middle east that would rise up, he would've invaded?  No way. Afghanistan was a success and Iran was even at the time a bigger problem, but we went to Iraq I think b/c it seemed "easier", although not unimportant.Second, popping the Chinese embassy was a mistake (Ahem, who was president at the time????). Why would we have done it? To send a message?  Message sent: We, the "superpower", just missed with our "smart" bomb. I think a clearer one would've been to pop a Chinese fighter , one of the many that routinely violate Japanese airspace.  Third, we are NOT killing civilians intentionally and are NOT committing atrocities.  Sure, Abu Ghraib prisoners were abused.  There's your example. But, when we're just THERE, and the insurgents are blowing civilians up trying to get to us, WE didn't kill the civilians.  WE would not be bombing villages if there were no insurgents. WE are not blowing up 50 police recruits with suicide runners.  The fact of the matter is, this violence occurs in third-world Muslim countries when people once-in-power or want-power  do not have it.  Remember those 3 or 4 months when the Shia and Sunni muslims were popping each other's Imam's in Baghdad? I suppose that was our fault, too....
i know very little (aka nothing) about the Chinese embassy, so nothing in my posts refer to that.as for everything else, i've already decided not to continue an argument of this type in this forum, but i will repeat that I realize the US does do a lot of good and has many good intentions. i stated above as to why, despite that, i am so critical of them.

we (USA) are always going to be BASHED for any minut thing we do and we will NEVER get praise for anything good we doan example would be in AIDS donations, the US gives twice as much as any other country COMBINED yet we stil have ****ing hippies protesting how Bush kills people by not donating to AIDS research

we (USA) are always going to be BASHED for any minut thing we do and we will NEVER get praise for anything good we doan example would be in AIDS donations, the US gives twice as much as any other country COMBINED yet we stil have censored hippies protesting how Bush kills people by not donating to AIDS research
you want praise? check your income per capita.and as i said above, the US does do a lot of good. it also has to deal with a lot of garbage from "hippies" and other protestors who are protesting stupidly or unreasonably.George Bush really does hate black people though.sw (whew)daniel
we (USA) are always going to be BASHED for any minut thing we do and we will NEVER get praise for anything good we doan example would be in AIDS donations, the US gives twice as much as any other country COMBINED yet we stil have censored hippies protesting how Bush kills people by not donating to AIDS research
you want praise? check your income per capita.and as i said above, the US does do a lot of good. it also has to deal with a lot of garbage from "hippies" and other protestors who are protesting stupidly or unreasonably.George Bush really does hate black people though.sw (whew)daniel
hell no I dont want praise and i just hate hippies :club: and its george bush doesent CARE about black people ,quote of the year
hell no I dont want praise and i just hate hippies :club: and its george bush doesent CARE about black people ,quote of the year
so many cartman quotes...so little time.i apologize for misquoting what is possibly the dumbest, most ignorant thing that has ever been said.i am somewhat surprised mike myers didn't slap him in the face with some peameal bacon or at least cross-check him.
Ever think about how much the US gave to make sure Canada was a free country??? For almost 60 years the US defended Canada, so you could have the right too post here. What if the US took back those billions of US dollars and invested in our economy. Please, send the dummies the bill. We do expect prompt payment.
Ever think about how much the US gave to make sure Canada was a free country??? For almost 60 years the US defended Canada, so you could have the right too post here. What if the US took back those billions of US dollars and invested in our economy. Please, send the dummies the bill. We do expect prompt payment.
not sure where that came from, but it's terrible anyways. how many times has canada been attacked? none. canada never pissed anyone off. certainly the US military presence helps canada, but it is absurd to say that "for almost 60 years blah blah." in fact, it is almost completely meaningless.and you invested in us because it helped you. no other reason. you invest in some other countries that are less developed for more altruistic reasons, but you invest in canada (which is developed) when it benefits you. we do the same with the US. so don't act like you're being nice and helping us by investing. its for your own benefit.if you want to discuss economics, i'm sure we can have an interesting discussion, but something tells me you'd have a hard time with that. i've said this is something i don't really want to discuss here, mostly because of this kind of meaningless post.sorry, but i'm really going to try to refrain. but its 10 minutes until my group meeting and im bored.daniel
not sure where that came from, but it's terrible anyways. how many times has canada been attacked? none. canada never censored anyone off. certainly the US military presence helps canada, but it is absurd to say that "for almost 60 years blah blah." in fact, it is almost completely meaningless.and you invested in us because it helped you. no other reason. you invest in some other countries that are less developed for more altruistic reasons, but you invest in canada (which is developed) when it benefits you. we do the same with the US. so don't act like you're being nice and helping us by investing. its for your own benefit.if you want to discuss economics, i'm sure we can have an interesting discussion, but something tells me you'd have a hard time with that. i've said this is something i don't really want to discuss here, mostly because of this kind of meaningless post.sorry, but i'm really going to try to refrain. but its 10 minutes until my group meeting and im bored.daniel
Ever heard of a raid on the French coast. I will not say the name, since you are so smart. Canadian troops massacred. How about a little Monastery in Italy: called Monte Cassino. Monastery is destroyed. You have the nerve too talk about the US.I guess you are lucky in a way. Canada always had Great Britian to back them up.You run down my country, I promise you, I will seek too destroy everything you hold sacred.I am really starting too believe the US biggest enemies are too the North.

If I could die for my country. I hope I could kill you first. Never run down my country. You do not live here, and hopefully never will. You can run down God( I wont say a lot) run down weiner dogs( might make me mad), but never run my country down.Too me you are a man waiting to die.

If I could die for my country. I hope I could kill you first.  Never run down my country. You do not live here, and hopefully never will. You can run down God( I wont say a lot) run down weiner dogs( might make me mad), but never run my country down.Too me you are a man waiting to die.
i don't like to make personal statements or attacks, but you clearly are a man without a single intelligent or logical thought.i think everyone should have pride in their country. you take this to a ludicrous, illogical, dogmatic extent.as DrawingDead pointed out, I sometimes speak disrespectfully to other posters, especially on issues like this. I will try to do this less in the future. In this case, I believe it is called for.I will not waste any more of time thinking about responses to your posts.Daniel
We all know the Holocaust was made up, just like that that moon thing. All made up in a Hollywood warehouse.(sw)
I hunbly submit the following for the mohammed cartoon drawing. Can I have the 72 virgins prize thing now, or do I have to die muslim first?http://cracked.com/modules.php?op=modload&...article&sid=250