1 seat in the fcpfc challenge

If I transfer you $10 on Stars, will you shut the fuck up?
Yup
Now that we know this is all about the ten bucks and not about any type of moral objection to the rules or the way the organizers are running things, carry on with your rantings. Really living up to your handle there pal...Rough week at the tables?
It is about principal, all about principal, your an organizer of the event, you give me my 10 back I am out officially.Yes tables not good lately I lost 23k yesterday, but that's ok I am up from last week still about 52k. I need that $10.
principle, douchebag. principle. this is not about mr. marks, my elementary school principal, at least as far as i can tell.if you're going to be a dick, at least spell correctly. and i will up that offer of ten bucks to stfu. i'll give you fifty if you cut off your fingers and stop typing.
hmmmm, I'm thinking about it, will you send the 50 on Stars?
The game I am speaking of is Yosh Nakano's Host Table. The rules are different in that there is no restricted buy-in, we can change the game when we want (everyone agrees). And again this is the 400/800 (my mistake in the other post I put 4/600, it is 4/800). I haven't played 50/100 in over a year.  PokerLoser -
Saving up for a run at "Live @ the Bike"?Why don't you try auctioning off an autographed mouse pad that you used at one of your 1000NL games at party? Or maybe you would have some interest in an autographed replica 100k chip from the Bike. Either way I'm sure you'll get you stake up, but this way you would save fukin up the fcpfc with your crybaby antics.
It is also against the rules of the FCP Poker Room for you to be play on someone else's account.
Somebody better tell DN!!!!
:club: Huh? I don't get it.If he did, I'm sure he gets a pass, though. Blame Canada.
The game I am speaking of is Yosh Nakano's Host Table. The rules are different in that there is no restricted buy-in, we can change the game when we want (everyone agrees). And again this is the 400/800 (my mistake in the other post I put 4/600, it is 4/800). I haven't played 50/100 in over a year.  PokerLoser -
Saving up for a run at "Live @ the Bike"?Why don't you try auctioning off an autographed mouse pad that you used at one of your 1000NL games at party? Or maybe you would have some interest in an autographed replica 100k chip from the Bike. Either way I'm sure you'll get you stake up, but this way you would save fukin up the fcpfc with your crybaby antics.
Muah, love you too. was this supposed to get my all riled up? too late haven't you been reading my posts.

It wasn't at all my intent to get you riled up, and no I haven't been reading your post. But I was suprised to see you even asking for your $10 back, much less auctioning off your seat not long after reading about the "big games" you play in.I hope your OP was a joke.

Why isn't this matter held privately over pm?  Why is this in general?  My God, if ever there was a time for a dancing lock.
I'd like to lock it...or move it...or delete it. But, let's face it, if I did that I'd be accused of abusing my power.

this is so silly. You have given no reason for your decision to not play in this event. If you bow out, then leave the $10. You made a commitment, so either play or don't play. There is no reason that you need to get so childish about this. If you were never planning on playing in the first place, then why on earth did u make yourself available to be drafted. Its also only $10, what's teh BFD. I don't understand the purpose of this thread at all. This just really screams of a cry for attention more then anything else

So after being gone for 3 months I came back to visit.OK, well that was an awesome day by anybody's standards, got my post count up a few, got to argue online for awhile, that's always a blast. Made a couple Poll threads, I had never done a poll thread so that was cool, (they got locked but oh well, lol)Got some people riled up, got more people mad at me, that's always cool. Got some newbies to respond and now they know who I am, (the king baby) But more importantly you followed these useless and pointless threads, for how many hours? when you play Poker or go to work your hourly rate is how much? SO, how much time and money did you lose following and responding to these stupid rantings?I was never gonna quit Royal and his team, and Custom was never gonna give me back my $10. We all knew that months ago, Why do you "follow" along like Lemmings, well look in the mirror.My day is over so I will go now, I am not coming back to check threads, Royal knows how to reach me for the challenge, DUH, he always did.I'll stop back in 3 months or so to say hi again, keep living the dream, I gotta go back to my life now.And just a side note for those of you saying "what was my hourly rate while I was here" I made on Party $4,216.50 today, in about 6 hours, that's $702.75, per hour, riling up a bunch of newbies on FCP = Priceless.By for now! See ya in 3Was this all for fun..........YUP.

pokerloser im about to reach through the computer and backhand you. stop posting like you said you would, please.
Damn it I just couldn't resist one more. It is posts like yours that keep me posting stupid crap, why would I leave when I know it bothers you. the more people that tell me to stop the more I just want to keep doing it. Fish.
So after being gone for 3 months I came back to visit.OK, well that was an awesome day by anybody's standards, got my post count up a few, got to argue online for awhile, that's always a blast.    Made a couple Poll threads, I had never done a poll thread so that was cool, (they got locked but oh well, lol)Got some people riled up, got more people mad at me, that's always cool.   Got some newbies to respond and now they know who I am, (the king baby)  But more importantly you followed these useless and pointless threads, for how many hours? when you play Poker or go to work your hourly rate is how much? SO, how much time and money did you lose following and responding to these stupid rantings?I was never gonna quit Royal and his team, and Custom was never gonna give me back my $10.  We all knew that months ago, Why do you "follow" along like Lemmings, well look in the mirror.My day is over so I will go now, I am not coming back to check threads, Royal knows how to reach me for the challenge, DUH, he always did.I'll stop back in 3 months or so to say hi again, keep living the dream, I gotta go back to my life now.And just a side note for those of you saying "what was my hourly rate while I was here"  I made on Party $4,216.50 today, in about 6 hours, that's $702.75, per hour, riling up a bunch of newbies on FCP = Priceless.By for now!  See ya in 3Was this all for fun..........YUP.
me me me me, me me me me me, its all about me, me me me me me.......
So after being gone for 3 months I came back to visit.OK, well that was an awesome day by anybody's standards, got my post count up a few, got to argue online for awhile, that's always a blast.    Made a couple Poll threads, I had never done a poll thread so that was cool, (they got locked but oh well, lol)Got some people riled up, got more people mad at me, that's always cool.   Got some newbies to respond and now they know who I am, (the king baby)  But more importantly you followed these useless and pointless threads, for how many hours? when you play Poker or go to work your hourly rate is how much? SO, how much time and money did you lose following and responding to these stupid rantings?I was never gonna quit Royal and his team, and Custom was never gonna give me back my $10.  We all knew that months ago, Why do you "follow" along like Lemmings, well look in the mirror.My day is over so I will go now, I am not coming back to check threads, Royal knows how to reach me for the challenge, DUH, he always did.I'll stop back in 3 months or so to say hi again, keep living the dream, I gotta go back to my life now.And just a side note for those of you saying "what was my hourly rate while I was here"  I made on Party $4,216.50 today, in about 6 hours, that's $702.75, per hour, riling up a bunch of newbies on FCP = Priceless.By for now!  See ya in 3Was this all for fun..........YUP.
Phone book.Psychologist.Appointment.Apparently you have the money for it.
pokerloser im about to reach through the computer and backhand you. stop posting like you said you would, please.
Damn it I just couldn't resist one more. It is posts like yours that keep me posting stupid crap, why would I leave when I know it bothers you. the more people that tell me to stop the more I just want to keep doing it. Fish.
I don't think I'll ever understand this line of thinking.
Ohh, Snap. Had me going, I was even trying to support you, d-ickhead, I don't know if I should be angry or happy that you weren't really serious about it all. I am confused, I think I need the therapy now.Dude, you f-ck-d with my head, that's just wrong.
trust me i wont give you a second thought outside of when im reading the forum. what are you like 13 or something? pathetic.

I haven't been on the forum for a couple of months, due to work. I was wondering if I would be able to sign on maybe as a standby/substitute and play for someone who couldn't??

so you're either:a) a big winner, with a small penis, who gets odd pleasure of tricking a bunch of people on FCP. you have a serious inferiority complex and no friends.ORB) a loser who lies consistently to a bunch of stranger, and derives fun from riling people by challenging their integrity.take your pick.Either way, your life sucks. you might have a million dollars, and i might eat Kraft Dinner every night (microwaved pizza tonight!) and i wouldn't trade places with you for a second. more likely of course, you simply suck at poker and life, but i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt.danielp.s. custom - feel free to refer to this thread next time i b*tch at you for something. i think you handled it pretty well.