vegas trip & fcp weekend & negreanu pics

Hey guys, who has pictures here from the entire FCP Weekend at Daniels? PM me if you do please.Let's beef up the photo gallery and get the pics up!
Unfortunately I was only lucky enough to be around the guys on Sat afternoon.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back for the fcp weekend and I gotta say it was awesome, team fcp were real cool and they really took care of us. did'nt really sleep the whole weekend so I'm just starting to recover but I'm pretty sure that the guys from fcp took a ton of pics and should hopefully have them up soon.

I just got back for the fcp weekend and I gotta say it was awesome, team fcp were real cool and they really took care of us. Daniel was awesome and really cool in person with a level head on his shoulders. did'nt really sleep the whole weekend so I'm just starting to recover but I'm pretty sure that the guys from fcp took a ton of pics and should hopefully have them up soon.

Moneymaker may get clowned a lot, and I understand it, but I still think his win at the WSOP was pretty sweet. I'm not sure why people don't like him.....because he's an example that any one of us could win a huge tourney and go pro regardless of how good we are, and that in and of itself is pretty sweet.He also seems pretty humble about his game, unlike a lot of poker players who go around boasting and acting like they are the best players in the world. He seems to know that he's not that great, and I appreciate that humility.Sorry to go off topic.I love the pics OZ, give Marino a slap in the arse for me the next time you see him!

Moneymaker may get clowned a lot, and I understand it, but I still think his win at the WSOP was pretty sweet.  I'm not sure why people don't like him.....because he's an example that any one of us could win a huge tourney and go pro regardless of how good we are, and that in and of itself is pretty sweet.He also seems pretty humble about his game, unlike a lot of poker players who go around boasting and acting like they are the best players in the world.  He seems to know that he's not that great, and I appreciate that humility.Sorry to go off topic.I love the pics OZ, give Marino a slap in the arse for me the next time you see him!
I dont know how he will feel about that.

When you are talking to Marino, I'll bet it's hard to focus because of that large Super Bowl ring. Oh, wait a minute.....I'm jealous of the pix and Marino's 1985 beating of the Bears on Monday night, so I took a shot at him. But, I do have the same number of championships as him. (He has a few more passing yds)

iveybill3gk.jpgI do believe that phil is smiling in that picture (notice his upper left part of lips *his side*). Either that or the camera is angled weird.And yes I'm jealous. Nice pics too.
billmoneymaker2rf.jpg
was this picture a mistake? I mean did this guy fool you into believing he was some kind of a celebrity or something?maybe its just me, but If I took a picture with Doyle Brunson, turned around and was confronted with Chris Moneymaker... I would probably have just walk right by him as if he never existed. but thats just meanyway, congrats on meeting DN and company. your one lucky guy

good story and nice pics man. always appreciate cool stories like this. by the way:1+1= 2 is the same asT + O = jackasswhy was he even there? Oh thats right, because he is a 13 year old teen going thru puberty, who craves attention, trapped inside a 30-something year old body.not to offend anyone either, but here is the list of top 5 sports people who putt from the rough.in a definite predictable order:5) Cordell Stewart : the rumors must be true4) Eric Lindros : too many signs point to yes, even Bob Clarke (flyers GM) hinted at it a few years ago.3) Mike Piazza: home town boy (im from the philly area) but again, see # 5.2) Shaun Alexander: phenominal athlete/football player, but c'mon, a little too happy go lucky/lite in the turf shoes.1) Terrell Owens: if it talks like a duck and walks like a duck then ...plus, anyone catch MTV cribs with him about 3 years ago - nothin' like cruising around San Fran of all places in neon pink convertible Volkswagon Beetle.flame me dont really care

Great pics Ozi! wow. It was real nice to meet you bro. Wished you had made it back to hang out I would have liked talking to you a bit more. Best of luck to ya in the golf biz. Look me up if you ever get over here to AZ ! Maybe hit the Boulders, eh? Take care bro.Nutz.

Great pics Ozi! wow. It was real nice to meet you bro. Wished you had made it back to hang out I would have liked talking to you a bit more.  Best of luck to ya in the golf biz. Look me up if you ever get over here to AZ ! Maybe hit the Boulders, eh? Take care bro.Nutz.
Had a blast Nutz! Unfortunately I had a commitment at Hooters on Sat Night for Marinos Restaurant opening and tried to get to Pure but I was too late. I enjoyed our convos and I will look you up when I get to Arizona.