vegas trip & fcp weekend & negreanu pics

Im jealous, too.  This guy is in Vegas with Dan Marino drinking fine wine, playing poker, and meeting Phil Ivey (who looked really enthusiastic by the way)  and im stuck playing the local 5 10 game in the bad neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio.  Very nice, man.  Looks like you had a lot of fun and met tons of cool people.
Correct me if i'm wrong here but I believe ozzy lives next to several players. Including OJ. So I'm sure he knows several players pretty well.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the last 7 pictures are the same exact picture of you photoshopped in with all the other players.  LOL I mean seriously its eerrie how you look the EXACT same in all the pictures!Awesome pictures and thanks for sharing, looked like an awesome time.  10 more days I'll be there!
LOL, I was drunk by then...same expression!
I'm pretty sure the last 7 pictures are the same exact picture of you photoshopped in with all the other players.  LOL I mean seriously its eerrie how you look the EXACT same in all the pictures!Awesome pictures and thanks for sharing, looked like an awesome time.  10 more days I'll be there!
Well, he DOES have a bigger smile in the picture with Jen. :club:
Thanks OZ.Hope DN gave you some pointers for the upcoming FCPC matches :!:

I have been a huge Marino fan since he first went to the Dolphins. They have been my team forever. I am super jealous of you. It would be cool to meet him, let alone be friends with him. EStormOk

Thanks OZ.Hope DN gave you some pointers for the upcoming FCPC matches :!:
he gave me one tip and one fact...live poker is sooooo rigged and he pwns me on the felt.
I have been a huge Marino fan since he first went to the Dolphins.  They have been my team forever.  I am super jealous of you.  It would be cool to meet him, let alone be friends with him.  EStormOk
I met Dan when he was a spokesperson for my company, FIRSTPLUS Financial (a deal I am sure he would soon like to forget - as I am still trying to). Either way, he is a VERY personalble guy and I enjoyed the very short chat I had with him.

Awesome pics! I am green with envy :cry: I can only imagine how great of a weekend that was. Especially with John Elway!! Congrats again!