vegas trip & fcp weekend & negreanu pics

Let me tell you how cool DN is... I was in Vegas for the Superbowl and for Marinos personal appearance (good friends) after the signing at Caesers I went to the poker room to see if the FCP guys or Daniel were there. I knew that the FCP weekend had a freeroll there sometime during the day and I was hoping to catch a glimpse. I saw Daniel and called him over from the VIP section. He came over (even though he had know clue who I was) and I told him I was Oziumrules from FCP and he shook my hand and invited me over to take Brian (his agents) place in the freeroll.. He was genuinely friendly and funny and I had the time of my life. I know plenty of famous people but meeting Daniel and playing poker with him was a highlight. He also spoke with every on the rail and took plenty of pictures. Most celebs wish they had a quarter of the class DN has and I can say he really cares about his fans and fellow posters at FCP. I also went to Jen Harmans Celebrity poker tourney on Fri night at the Palms with Marino and all the poker celebs were very nice, taking pics and chatting..except for T.O. who was there for some unknown reason (he said he doesnt take pics w/ fans) what a jerk. Met alot of fellow FCPers and they all were awesome, Nutzbuster was in town also but couldnt play in the freeroll (whats up Nutz)! Thanks for the great time DN, your a class act.daniel9cg.jpgdaniel22bk.jpgbilldaile27rr.jpgbilldoyle2os.jpgbillmoneymaker2rf.jpgiveybill3gk.jpgMoneymaker took this pic and said he was usually on the other side of the camera..LOL!Lots of fun...Vegas rules and thanks Danielmarinochanbill7vn.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the last 7 pictures are the same exact picture of you photoshopped in with all the other players. LOL I mean seriously its eerrie how you look the EXACT same in all the pictures!Awesome pictures and thanks for sharing, looked like an awesome time. 10 more days I'll be there!

wow, jealous, sounds like YOU'RE a good guy with some class though as well and deserved it :-) i agree.. i think what daniel does is fantastic.. he's good at being a celebrity!

Im jealous, too. This guy is in Vegas with Dan Marino drinking fine wine, playing poker, and meeting Phil Ivey (who looked really enthusiastic by the way) and im stuck playing the local 5 10 game in the bad neighborhood of Columbus, Ohio. Very nice, man. Looks like you had a lot of fun and met tons of cool people.

I'm pretty sure the last 7 pictures are the same exact picture of you photoshopped in with all the other players.  LOL I mean seriously its eerrie how you look the EXACT same in all the pictures!
haha, i didn't notice until i went back and looked ... das funny.