how to spend winnings?

Vodka, Vodka, and yes more VodkaAs far as I know, I've never had a bad beat, at least not one I remember.
Vodka takes up a portion of my winnings as well. Kettle One is good.
Meh, Kettle One's decent. I opt for a nicer Russian vodka Kamchatka.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't remember all the shit i've bought with winnings (live and online) but the most recent was a nice set of chipco magnetic inlay chips for my home game. i was stone sick of the plastic/metal inlay sluggers so i finally did something about it.

I bought my fiancee's engagement ring, my 42 inch TV, surround sound, furniture for my second living/family room and 5k partial down payment on my house... those are just the big items I have bought. Lots of little stuff here and there, not to mention keeping enough money for my bankroll to support the swings.

I bought my fiancee's engagement ring, my 42 inch TV, surround sound, furniture for my second living/family room and 5k partial down payment on my house... those are just the big items I have bought.  Lots of little stuff here and there, not to mention keeping enough money for my bankroll to support the swings.
what no porsche?matt
I bought my fiancee's engagement ring, my 42 inch TV, surround sound, furniture for my second living/family room and 5k partial down payment on my house... those are just the big items I have bought.  Lots of little stuff here and there, not to mention keeping enough money for my bankroll to support the swings.
what no porsche?matt
haha, not yet

engagement ring for fiancetrip to san franciscotrip to amsterdam/spaincourtside tickets at the garden for heat v. knicks'erb*note---these are things bought with gambling winnings....not just poker. and I dont know how the Steelers covered. but they did. so now I am thinking DLP television. we shall see.

What kind of electronics are you guys spending your $$ on?  I've got a good digital camera and mp3 player, but I could use some other stuff.  Tv, home theater equipment, etc...
i bought some AAA batteries.....ENERGIZER BATTERIES

Over a 2 year period:1..The .31 acre lot for our new 2 Master Suite 2,100 sf home2..A decent chunk of the total home cost with these upgrades:-a..18"X18" grade 5 tile throughout-b..stainless appliances throughout-c..Granite countertops throughout-d..72 inch paddle fans with lighting throughout-e.. Hunter Douglas Blackout Cellular Blinds for the 11 doors and windows-f..10x4 open wraparound design shower with 2 custom showerheads with a handheld and body sprays. (1 shower per Master suite bathroom)-g..4 tons of A/C SEER 14-h..87 gallon hot water heater-i..2 65 gallon 6 spray Jacuzzi tubs (1 per Master suite bathroom)-j..Insta hot 200 degree water in Kitchen attached to Franke Pro PSX-110-30-9/12 sink. All household fixtures are Grohe except the kitchen sink.3..A 9 piece Leather and Old World looking furniture set.4..A complete Queen size bed setup for my wife.5..1,000 count sheets throughout.6.. Home Theatre setup-a..Samsung HLR5078 HDTV-b..Monster Power HTPS 7000 Conditioner-c..JBL AVA7B/AVA1B Power Amp and Processor-d..Denon 2910 DVD Player-e..Denon AVR4806 Receiver-f..Polk LSI15CH x 2 speakers-g..Polk LC80i x 4 speakers-h..Velodyne DD-18 Digital Drive x 2 subwoofer-i..Lots of Monster HDMI Cables7..Model #27566 Craftsman 20.0 hp 42 in. Deck Yard Tractor with Sun Shade 8..Franchi SPAS-12 Shotgun 9..Maxa Beam MBS-410 Spotlight 10..Too many DVDs11..2004 and 2005 WSOP Las Vegas trips.I listed items of $1,000 or more in value for time savings.

I bought a pack of gum.  Bazooka Joe.
I can't even afford the gun...joys of being the only losing player on FCP.*Edit* I meant gum, maybe there's a little Freudian slip in there? Sucks when YSAPBCATKY
Did that acronym stand for You Suck At Poker But Cant Afford To Kill Yourself?
Vodka, Vodka, and yes more VodkaAs far as I know, I've never had a bad beat, at least not one I remember.
I play 1/2, so I just mix Pabst Blue Ribbon with White Rain Hairspray

getting this week50 inch philips ambilight plasma TVwireless surround sound by philips which networks to a computernew desktop to run the entertainment center and to play poker on the plasmalandscape backyardnew tires for my truckdown payment on new investment propertyuntil now I haven't spent any of my earnings teh time has come

getting this week50 inch philips ambilight plasma TVwireless surround sound by philips which networks to a computernew desktop to run the entertainment center and to play poker on the plasmalandscape backyardnew tires for my truckdown payment on new investment propertyuntil now I haven't spent any of my earnings teh time has come
Sweet. Its nice to splurge.Hope you've set aside the proper $ for taxes though.
Good to see that things haven't changed much at IU. Still going with the classic Vodkas:SkoalDark EyesKamchatkaIf I even smell any one of those my gag reflex is immediately triggered.
getting this week50 inch philips ambilight plasma TVwireless surround sound by philips which networks to a computer
how much is that gonna cost you, Ive been thinking about a plasma/surround sound system for when I move into my new place
Good to see that things haven't changed much at IU. Still going with the classic Vodkas:SkoalDark EyesKamchatkaIf I even smell any one of those my gag reflex is immediately triggered.
You've gone soft. I bet you don't even play Sink the Bis anymore.Edited: Is it spelled Sink the Bis or Sink the Biz?
getting this week50 inch philips ambilight plasma TVwireless surround sound by philips which networks to a computer
how much is that gonna cost you, Ive been thinking about a plasma/surround sound system for when I move into my new place
plasma is like 4K-5KSurround sound is around 800but I have a hookup my girlfriends mom works for philips getting it all for around 3600