prahlad back in action

who cares if he's on his way back. From what I read on NWP, he's not broke or never was. He supposedly has 50K invested in the corporation against Andy Beal. Doesn't sound that broke to me. Besides, he's a jerk so why root on a jerk.
lol thats what, 1 small blind?
Just saw Aplusgame247 (one of his many names) playing at 5-10 NL. I guess the rumors were correct about him getting busted. Destroyed this guys heads up.... had around 19,000 in front of him. On his way back.
hope he doesn't show up at my tables.
Just saw Aplusgame247 (one of his many names) playing at 5-10 NL. I guess the rumors were correct about him getting busted. Destroyed this guys heads up.... had around 19,000 in front of him. On his way back.
on what site?

Anybody know why Dustin Dirksen has been playing 1-2 lately? I busted him for about 210 bucks the other night, I thought he was just screwing around but apparently he has been playing 1-2 for the last 3 nights. I thought he was pretty cashed up, I had always seen him playin 25-50NL.

hope he doesn't show up at my tables.
Anybody know why Dustin Dirksen has been playing 1-2 lately? I busted him for about 210 bucks the other night, I thought he was just screwing around but apparently he has been playing 1-2 for the last 3 nights. I thought he was pretty cashed up, I had always seen him playin 25-50NL.
Probably screwing around, he was playing with Layne Flack a few nights ago on 25/50 NL (I think). He bought in for $5000, I stopped watching after about 2-3 hands.
Probably screwing around, he was playing with Layne Flack a few nights ago on 25/50 NL (I think). He bought in for $5000, I stopped watching after about 2-3 hands.
nice boobs
nice boobs
That's quite the understatement of the century :club:
He plays smaller games a lot from what I have seen. I have played 1/2 with him a few times. I remember him saying when he was playing 25-50 everyday that once his rush was over he was gonna go back to lower limits but I don't know if he was serious or not.