daniel negreanu being a jerk? no way

So I sell computers. I work for Dell. When you call 1-800-www-dell, its my job to make you spend 800 dollars more than you originally wanted to.Well I get this yahoo today who wants a notebook computer to play online poker. I asked him where he played, and he wasn't sure. I told him fulltilt is fun because there are a lot of pros who will play small limits with you.He actually told me "Yeah i tried one site with that.. daniel... narnu or whatever, and i played him at a free table and he kept saying 'stupid stupid stupid' when i made a call.Yeah, freaking, right. I literally laughed out loud at him and told him it was just some kid with a screen name thats similar and a picture, and that Daniel Negreanu has his own site and doesn't berate players for calls. And that Daniel plays 500,000 dollar heads-up games, so I doubt he has much time to sit at free tables.Still, isn't that hilarious. Maybe it would be funny to see negreanu verbally bashing people a'la ultimatebet phil. He still bought the computer, but he wasn't too happy that I laughed at him.Maybe i'll make a "Jesus87234" screen name and tell players they'll go straight to hell if they call my bluff, since apparently players take screen names literally.Screw it, i had no reason to post. I just got a kick out of it.

So I sell computers. I work for Dell. When you call 1-800-www-dell, its my job to make you spend 800 dollars more than you originally wanted to.Well I get this yahoo today who wants a notebook computer to play online poker. I asked him where he played, and he wasn't sure. I told him fulltilt is fun because there are a lot of pros who will play small limits with you.He actually told me "Yeah i tried one site with that.. daniel... narnu or whatever, and i played him at a free table and he kept saying 'stupid stupid stupid' when i made a call.Yeah, freaking, right. I literally laughed out loud at him and told him it was just some kid with a screen name thats similar and a picture, and that Daniel Negreanu has his own site and doesn't berate players for calls. And that Daniel plays 500,000 dollar heads-up games, so I doubt he has much time to sit at free tables.Still, isn't that hilarious. Maybe it would be funny to see negreanu verbally bashing people a'la ultimatebet phil. He still bought the computer, but he wasn't too happy that I laughed at him.Maybe i'll make a "Jesus87234" screen name and tell players they'll go straight to hell if they call my bluff, since apparently players take screen names literally.Screw it, i had no reason to post. I just got a kick out of it.
No.
Maybe i'll make a "Jesus87234" screen name and tell players they'll go straight to hell if they call my bluff, since apparently players take screen names literally.
Unfortunately, they'd probably just think you were Chris Ferguson.
No offense but Dell sucks.
No offense but Dell sucks.
Not true, but whatcha gonna do.

Ive had good experience with Dell. Back in October 2004, they had a sale that lasted about 4 hours. I got in on it and ended up with a Dell XPS fully loaded for 40% off. Theyve never had a similar sale since.

Ive had good experience with Dell. Back in October 2004, they had a sale that lasted about 4 hours. I got in on it and ended up with a Dell XPS fully loaded for 40% off. Theyve never had a similar sale since.
I have an XPS too, and it's awesome.