dont ever do this to me at a poker table.

ok ok i understand all that, but is it ok if after eating some chili i bend over with my a$$ in your face and let out a squirty squeezy liquidy one in your direction??  :club:
if you want to play with liquidy sheet all over you pants...be my guest..maybe you were the one that smelled like sheet the other day... water and soap are your friends
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last live tourny I played I put a wicked beat on this biker dude. I pushed with JJ and he called with AA. Flop came all clubs and he had the Ace of clubs taking away one of my outs. I hit the jack of diamonds on the river for a 44 to 1 long shot. Everybody at the table was laughing and I thought the guy was going to kill me. I said nothing, but about 2 minutes later he said, "You could of at least said sorry for that horrible beat". LOL, never had anybody ask me to apologize after giving them a bad beat.
22 to 1 longshot. There are 2 jacks left not one. Geez.
JUST SIT AND PLAY AND STFU
Sounds like fun. You're very in tune to the spirit of the game. If you can't have fun, compete, and still show some sportsmanship, maybe human interaction just isn't your thing. Stay indoors.
ok ok i understand all that, but is it ok if after eating some chili i bend over with my a$$ in your face and let out a squirty squeezy liquidy one in your direction??  :club:
if you want to play with liquidy sheet all over you pants...be my guest..maybe you were the one that smelled like sheet the other day... water and soap are your friends
sorry, i forgot to add that after squeezing out the liquidy one i'd then remove my pants and smear my ass on your shirt. would that be acceptable??
sorry, i forgot to add that after squeezing out the liquidy one i'd then remove my pants and smear my ass on your shirt. would that be acceptable??
i guess you like showing your sheety crusted ass in a room full of men and then rubbing it on one of them....
Sounds like fun. You're very in tune to the spirit of the game. If you can't have fun, compete, and still show some sportsmanship, maybe human interaction just isn't your thing. Stay indoors.
i didnt know there was outdoor poker.....i always play poker indoors(sw)
1. after you put a bad beat on me, dont try to shake hands and say sorry.....i dont want to shake your hand that you masturbated with the night before.....2. dont try and explain to me why you called with a bad hand after you sucked out...3. dont sit next to me if you just ate dinner and now are having a few drinks to wash it down...smelling your burps is freaking nastyJUST SIT AND PLAY AND STFU
I have a couple for ya:[snip]This should cover it. No more sour pusses at the tables!
Fair enough, but you seem just as bitter as the OP. I see merits in both your angles. Be respectful at the table, but not overly so. I hate the automatic "ty", "nh" exchange after every hand, regardless of how the hand went down. Not all winning hands are good poker play. I also hate the parting "gg" sendoff. No it wasn't a good game, I lost! These little utterances are so knee-jerk common that it's crossed the line from courteous etiquette to insincere, meaningless blurts.
you got it all wrong...im not bitter... i have played long enough to give and take enough bad beats to know its all part of poker....OH! one more thing....dont tell me HOW I SHOULD HAVE PLAYED MY HAND...didnt happen to me but the other day at the wynn one dude checked the turn with the best hand and got beat on the river..and the winner said "you should have bet the turn" the other dude got censored and started yelling..dont tell me how to play my hand..lol
On that one issue that you mention there, didn't the opponent just tell your friend free information. I mean all the winner basicly said said was "if you bet the turn I couldn't go in". Now maybe he was lying trying to set up your friend for another hand, but basicly it tells me "wow, next time I got him on a draw I can bet and he will fold". In that case, plesae tell me how to play.

I loe people who can't handle bad beats and then complain about how bad their call was etc etc...Question: Would you rather call you with a better hand than yours? I mean seriously, everytime someone makes a horrible call and takes my money with a bad beat, I just remind myself that I did nothing wrong and that even though I lost the hand, I still made money in the long run.

i didnt know there was outdoor poker.....i always play poker indoors(sw)
crickets
  • 1 year later...