f, marry, or kill?

Charisma - FEliza - M (I actually watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer because of her.)Amy - K
i concur with the Hobbesian one.love Eliza - she gets the easy M.Charisma strikes me as bitchy, and probably not a great lay, but i've never really "gotten" the acker thing, soF - charismaK - acker
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i concur with the Hobbesian one.love Eliza - she gets the easy M.Charisma strikes me as bitchy, and probably not a great lay, but i've never really "gotten" the acker thing, soF - charismaK - acker
That's funny because I don't really like Charisma either, but Amy doesn't do anything for me.
Sin CityJessica Albasincitypred.jpgDevon Aoki010_devonaoki_sincitypr.jpgCarla Gugino014_carlagugino2_sincitypr.jpg
Alba isn't at the top of my M list, but this is a pretty easy MFKimo.and for all those who put Aoki on their top 3 list on the other thread, i just don't see it. i'm all for the asian chicks, but i don't see it with her. her face looks like a doll's, but not in a good way.
MFKand for all those who put Aoki on their top 3 list on the other thread, i just don't see it. i'm all for the asian chicks, but i don't see it with her. her face looks like a doll's, but not in a good way.
Agreed.
The JennifersJennifer HarmanJennifer TillyJennifer Lopez
Harman - MTilly - KLopez - F
Eliza Dushku5.jpg
Dude I totally went to elementary and middle school with that chick (and High School, when she wasn't in LA). She's a total BlTCH, and I think she's ugly.

Pretty EasyHarman - MTilly - KLopez - F

Dude I totally went to elementary and middle school with that chick (and High School, when she wasn't in LA). She's a total BlTCH, and I think she's ugly.
Eliza must have blossomed since high school then - you ever see her in Buffy/Angel or Tru Calling?As for her personality, I can believe that.
Eliza must have blossomed since high school then - you ever see her in Buffy/Angel or Tru Calling?As for her personality, I can believe that.
I guess she's a little bit hot, but I'll always think of her as the bitchy rich girl. Also I don't think she has a pretty face.

Jennifer's.I can't accurately answer this one without cheating. Lopez is a K no matter what I choose, since she pisses the hell out of me.probably she'd get the F, but since i'm going to kill her and don't want to cheat with a double-pick, i'll give her the K.and M harman because she's so cute (even though she has the same short hair as my mom, which would freak me out too much to actually marry her).and again, Tilly gets the F for the funbags. and we could F to the Psychedelic Furs, which would be cool (if she actually listened to them :club: )

Diane - K (With much regret.)Angelina - FCatherine - M (And I'm saying it's before her Michael Douglas days.)
I'm going to have to go MFKI have to include the M. Douglas decision as part of the decision process...shivers...without it though, I'd go with your call.

Ok, getting caught up:Ladies Night Champions:K: Clonie. Seen too many pictures where she just looks WORN OUT.F: Isabelle. She's ****ing beautiful, but her voice drives me crazy.M: Jennifer Tilly. Process of elimination, but I have always found her extremely appealing.Black Actresses:K: Vivica A Fox. No particular reason, she just doesn't compare to the other two.F: Halle Barry. Hot.M: Nia Long. She's equally as hot as Halle Barry, and she was immortalized in a Kanye west song ("couldn't keep it at home, thought I needed a Nia Long.")Angel Girls:K: Amy Acker. Meh.F: Charisma Carpenter. She's alright...M: Eliza Dushku. SO HOT, and a very funny actress as well.Sin City:K: Devin. She's hot and definitely do-able, but not in this field.F: Carla Gugino. I've wanted to do her since she was on Spin City.M: Jessica Alba. Easy.(It would've been much more difficult if Alexis Bledel was in there somewhere...)The Jennifers:K: Jennifer Lopez. Nice ass, but the rest of her is very 'meh.'F: Jennifer Tilly. Again, very appealing.M: Jennifer Harman. Obvious, for me.

Ok, getting caught up:Ladies Night Champions:K: Clonie. Seen too many pictures where she just looks WORN OUT.F: Isabelle. She's ****ing beautiful, but her voice drives me crazy.M: Jennifer Tilly. Process of elimination, but I have always found her extremely appealing.wait, Isabelle's voice drives you crazy, so you marry Tilly? Man, Tilly's voice bothers the hell out of me.Sin City:K: Devin. She's hot and definitely do-able, but not in this field.F: Carla Gugino. I've wanted to do her since she was on Spin City.M: Jessica Alba. Easy.(It would've been much more difficult if Alexis Bledel was in there somewhere...)I think my first couple polls (forthcoming) may include Alexis, and some strong competition, so get ready to makes ome tough decisions. Alexis is always an F/M candidate among any field IMO..The Jennifers:K: Jennifer Lopez. Nice ass, but the rest of her is very 'meh.'F: Jennifer Tilly. Again, very appealing.M: Jennifer Harman. Obvious, for me.
love how easy that one was for all of us on this poker forum.
Lucy Lawless is Xena, right? That doesn't look like her. But she still dies.Tricia - MGrace - F
KFM for me. tricia doesn't do much for me, and grace does a lot. lucy is in the negatives.

The Girls of Cheers0084sl.jpgBebe Neuworthshelleylongc101107005xe.jpgShelley Longfatactress15jt.jpgKirstie AlleyOK...not that hard. M - Bebe...the librarian type is always hotF - Shelly...if she is luckyK - Kirstie...maybe the most obnoxious actress I have ever seenPS. That was the best picture of Kirstie I coud find :club:

The Girls of CheersM - Bebe...just feels like she'd be a tiger in bed...would be a F except for the other two choicesF - Shelly...if Kirstie wasn't in here, she'd be a KK - Kirstie...no question