f, marry, or kill?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Cruise's WomenNicole Kidmannicolekidmanb5kg.jpgPenelope Cruzcruz3os.jpgKatie Holmeskatie7xf.jpg
Depends on if its pre-tom katie or post-tom pod person katie.Pre-tom:kfmPost tom:fmk
Florida State UniversityLeft to right: Jenn Sterger, Chrystal Durnan, Fabiola Romero
I think the two on the left are too similar, so I'll kill one of them and F the girl on the right for variety.MKF

Girl on the right is the only one that MIGHT not have implants... Super lame don't like them much.

FYP
nice.i'm not a fan of fakeroos myself, but those are some hot girls.K- left girl is attractive in a classical way, but i don't like that. she does not seem like she could suck the rust of an exhaust pipe either, which brings us to girl #2.F - fake brunette. see above.M - i'm a brunette man, but she's the only one of the 3 who demonstrates some cuteness. possible boob reality is a big plus also. seems like the only one i might be able to have a conversation with before i strangled her with an extension cord as well.
she does not seem like she could suck the rust of an exhaust pipe either,
Based on my sample size of one FSU girl, I am saying that all FSU girls are highly capable of cleaning the rust.

F K M on the FSU girlsFakeboobs on the Left is a little more convincing than Fakemelons in the middle. Marry Almostcouldberealboobs on the right out of principleEdit: Based on the below picture that I found I feel my FKM choice has been vindicated.VINDICATION BABY!! LOOK AT THAT ASS!!hotgirlsfsu5bx.jpg

Florida State UniversityLeft to right: Jenn Sterger, Chrystal Durnan, Fabiola Romerofsu1nx.jpg
M, F, K.All of then are F'able but under the game's rules that's where I have to put them. I'd say the one on the left is the cutest and based purely on looks I'd say is less bitchy then the one in the middle. The blond is also very hot and I don't think thats the best picture of her. Watch out for the May 2006 issue of playboy where Jenn (left) will appear. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FSU_Cowgirls