f, marry, or kill?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K - Rachel Weisz M - Reese Witherspoon Hot milfF - Michelle Williams hey Heath likes it!

K - Rachel Weisz M - Reese Witherspoon Hot milfF - Michelle Williams hey Heath likes it!
as in heath ledger?as in heath "brokeback mountain" ledger?

this is a toughie.rachel as a brunnette gets the M for sure, but if not, she's an F.Lindsay is a big F normally, but often is an annoying hypocritical crackwhore, so she gets the K.tina is pretty funny, but i don't particularly want to marry or **** her.

All right, here's one with a (very) little more thought put into it. How about Baywatch blondes?Nicole Eggert:Summer-01_large.jpgPamela Anderson:cj-04_large.jpgDonna D'ErricoDonna-03_large.jpgMy votes:F - Nicole EggertK - Pamela AndersonM - Donna D'Errico

this is a toughie.rachel as a brunnette gets the M for sure, but if not, she's an F.Lindsay is a big F normally, but often is an annoying hypocritical crackwhore, so she gets the K.tina is pretty funny, but i don't particularly want to marry or **** her.
You're doing it againMarry, ****, or Kill. You have to choose 1 for each.
goddammit mrdannyg! :club:
dang didn't know the rules.actually i kind of figured it out, but still broke them. i'm wild like that.i can't comment on this new one. i was like 13 when i watched baywatch. you can imagine what that was like.i'm going to go back the last couple pages where you guys probably yelled at me the first time I f'ed this upheh i should've just kept on cheating and ignoring all the responses/corrections/death threats. ok, i know now. this will make for some tough decisions.
All right, here's one with a (very) little more thought put into it. How about Baywatch blondes?Nicole Eggert:Summer-01_large.jpgPamela Anderson:cj-04_large.jpgDonna D'ErricoDonna-03_large.jpgMy votes:F - Nicole EggertK - Pamela AndersonM - Donna D'Errico
MFKboo ya

RE: BaywatchMKFmrdannyg...that's strike 2 :club: The Juddsashleyjudd0016dq.jpgAshleynaomijudd7fs.jpgNaomiwynonna25lg2zc.jpgWynonnaNot too tough:M - Ashley... go UKF- Naomi...MILFK - Wynonna....she's a biggin'

RE: BaywatchMKFmrdannyg...that's strike 2 :club: The JuddsAshleyNaomiWynonnaNot too tough:M - Ashley... go UKF- Naomi...MILFK - Wynonna....she's a biggin'
gotta agree here.. ashley judd is bangin id marry her for the hot older woman thing.. F naomi ... k the other one

alright i got two strikes, i choke up on the bat, and shorten up on my swing:Ashley - M. especially wearing that jersey. easy peasy.Naomi - F. Older woman with some talent.Winona - by process of elimination, K.

alright i got two strikes, i choke up on the bat, and shorten up on my swing:Ashley - M. especially wearing that jersey. easy peasy.Naomi - F. Older woman with some talent.Winona - by process of elimination, K.
Hard to argue with these choices.
Seconded.

Okay, here's one for the women I spend most of my waking hours with:The foxy women of CNBC/MSNBC:Maria Bartiromomaria_bartiromo_09.jpgAlexis Glickaglick0wv.pngContessa Brewercbrewer5ai.png

Okay, here's one for the women I spend most of my waking hours with:The foxy women of CNBC/MSNBC:Maria Bartiromomaria_bartiromo_09.jpgAlexis Glickaglick0wv.pngContessa Brewercbrewer5ai.png
M - Maria...love those lipsK - Alexis...no interestF - Contessa...never F'd a contessaBTW...good job danny, way to keep in in play.
MK cheated, i'm officially off the hook!nothing for me on the new one, i'm canadian don't know those women.
Dude, be shallow and go for looks alone.I like lefty's:MKF, repeatedly.

How about Baywatch blondes?Nicole Eggert: M - I love herPamela Anderson: F Have you seen the video?Donna D'Errico: K

Not too tough:M - Ashley... go UKF- Naomi...MILFK - Wynonna....she's a biggin'
2nd
Okay, here's one for the women I spend most of my waking hours with:The foxy women of CNBC/MSNBC:
You actually watch cnbc/msnbc?that explains a lot!