what are you getting your girl or guy for v-day?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, and there better be a reacharound in there somewhere
Here you go. And, by the way, you're welcome.
I want the Steelers to win, but they won't. You heard it from SuperJon first,Seahawks by 13, Matt Hassellback wins the MVP with 3 TD passes.If I'm wrong, I'll give everyone on here a reach around.
I want the Steelers to win, but they won't. You heard it from SuperJon first,Seahawks by 13, Matt Hassellback wins the MVP with 3 TD passes.If I'm wrong, I'll give everyone on here a reach around.
still waiting...
I want the Steelers to win, but they won't.  You heard it from SuperJon first,Seahawks by 13, Matt Hassellback wins the MVP with 3 TD passes.If I'm wrong, I'll give everyone on here a reach around.
still waiting...
that's weird, i got mine
I want the Steelers to win, but they won't.  You heard it from SuperJon first,Seahawks by 13, Matt Hassellback wins the MVP with 3 TD passes.If I'm wrong, I'll give everyone on here a reach around.
still waiting...
that's weird, i got mine
Yeah....uh sorry. This is a little awkward. That was actually me wearing a SuperJon mask. I can't help myself.
just curious. I really dont have anything planned out yet, but i'm think about making a home cooked meal that she loves and maybe renting one of our fav. movies (empire records).  afterwards, maybe some hot sex.what about you guys/girls?teneight
i'm getting a tatto of a $ sign on my dick so she can watch my money grow! :club:
just curious. I really dont have anything planned out yet, but i'm think about making a home cooked meal that she loves and maybe renting one of our fav. movies (empire records).  afterwards, maybe some hot sex.what about you guys/girls?teneight
honestly, have u tried to give her a day at the spa? Massage, pedicure, facial etc. Women love that stuff.
i'm getting a tatto of a $ sign on my dick so she can watch my money lay there like a pathetic scared turtle while she strokes it. Then, as the futility of the situation finally dawns on her, I will laugh in her dissapointed face and go masturbate with a slice of balogna.
FYP
i'm getting a tatto of a $ sign on my dick so she can watch my money lay there like a pathetic scared turtle while she strokes it. Then, as the futility of the situation finally dawns on her, I will laugh in her dissapointed face and go masturbate with a slice of balogna.
FYP
wtf? :club::D
honestly, have u tried to give her a day at the spa? Massage, pedicure, facial etc. Women love that stuff.
i'm actually looking into this. thanks a lot
FYP
:club:
just curious. I really dont have anything planned out yet, but i'm think about making a home cooked meal that she loves and maybe renting one of our fav. movies (empire records). afterwards, maybe some hot sex.what about you guys/girls?teneight
FYP
:club:
I had no idea you were interested, teaknight. Just remember, it heightens the pleasure if you sing the Ocar Meyer song while you do it. My bologna has a first name...
Guest andibear
i gotta get my fiance something....what would u guys want for vday?
a quick painless death. sorry, I'm just bitter
awwwww why? (im kinda an fcp slut i can be ur valentine too ssshhh) js
awwwww why? (im kinda an fcp censored i can be ur valentine too ssshhh) js
i love you
you little hussy!!! :shock: Eh it's all good.. I have first dibs though bc I asked first :wink:
Guest andibear
you little hussy!!! :shock: Eh it's all good.. I have first dibs though bc I asked first :wink:
baaaaaaaaahhhh!!!
you little hussy!!! :shock: Eh it's all good.. I have first headthough bc I asked first :wink:
FYP