help me, i'm too passive

Seriously, when should I be raising hereFTR converter on zerodivide.cxPreflop: bobbywithani is button with J:diamond: J:spade: UTG raises, MP1 calls, CO calls, bobbywithanI calls.Flop: (17.60 SB) 3:spade:, 2:heart:, 2:club: (4 players) UTG bets, MP1 calls, CO calls, bobbywithanI calls.Turn: (10.80 BB) 7:diamond: (4 players)UTG bets, MP1 calls, CO calls, bobbywithanI calls.River: (14.80 BB) 6:spade: (4 players)UTG bets, MP1 calls, CO calls, bobbywithanI calls.Final Pot: 18.80 BB

I tend to be too passive too. I would reraise on the flop; if he 3 bets you've got something to think about. That would put me into check/call mode. I'm not folding without an overcard on the board. I know his 4 bet preflop "should" mean he had aces, kings, or queens ( or AKs), but I've seen people play too much caa caa aggressively.

No reads really, except for that it's pokerroom and most people on there are loose passive not LAG's. See when I'm on the button like this and the first posisiton bets on the flop, I feel completely lost. Obviously I want the other two players out, whatever the hell they are playing with, but if I raise the flop and then get 3-bet I shrivel down and just give a crying call fearing Aces or Kings. And if the raiser does have Aces or Kings then I would actually like the other two guys in the pot so as to give me a little dead money to hit my two outer. Sometimes I fell like I have no idea what I'm doing at all.

I think raising the flop is a good idea. If the player is a loose passive and 3-bets, you are probably behind, and may be able to lay this down on the turn (depending on the strength of read as well as pot odds.)I don't know, though, because I find it really hard to lay down overpairs.

You HAVE to raise that flop! Chances are he will reraise forcing the other 2 limpers to make a decision, and a good chance of chasing them off right now. I am raising the turn as well, if he has one of the 3 pocket pairs that beat me, so be it, but odds are he doesn't. The worst thing is letting the limpers come along and draw out though.