why does everyone hate general? it's because of....

SMASHAROO.Your avatar is the ugliest thing I've ever seen first of all.Second of all, no one besides you respects your poker skills.Go back to your micro-limits and find a forum where people might laugh at your ridiculous sarcasm.Disgusting looking avatar of a fat asian chick too by the way....did I mention that already?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent argument sir.I'm glad you have pinpointed the reason why General sucks so much. Obviously, you have learned from the masters of logic and reasoning, such as Plato, Aristotle, and even Kant.Now, please, go away.Thanks.

I love how all the "vets" come out in the millions of threads about "why does general suck " and say "oh we only stay in strat. sections now blah blah blah" then what are you doing reading it and responding you humps...If you hate general then stay out of it and you wont realize it sucks. Oh wait i forghot this is your community since you have no real friends. you talk to each other online all day and then wake u the next day and check who posted new threads! How exciting.The only funny person on here is redpill i mean lets face it the guy is a train wreck and it's hilarious

SMASHAROO.Your avatar is the ugliest thing I've ever seen first of all.Second of all, no one besides you respects your poker skills.Go back to your micro-limits and find a forum where people might laugh at your ridiculous sarcasm.Disgusting looking avatar of a fat asian chick too by the way....did I mention that already?
The guy barely posts in General. You will see his sarcastic, condescending remarks in one or two threads from time to time. Actually the reason General Sucks is because of people like you who clutter this forum with worthless threads. Think before you post.
I love how all the "vets" come out in the millions of threads about "why does general suck " and say "oh we only stay in strat. sections now blah blah blah" then what are you doing reading it and responding you humps...If you hate general then stay out of it and you wont realize it sucks. Oh wait i forghot this is your community since you have no real friends. you talk to each other online all day and then wake u the next day and check who posted new threads! How exciting.The only funny person on here is redpill i mean lets face it the guy is a train wreck and it's hilarious
You have posted here 14 times too many. Please refrain from this action.
Hey!! I'm a general section slut!,I should be allowed to smack talk threads in gerenal since i contribute nothing else.also, i'd like to point out that there have been a lot of tards on the FCP skin poker site who just rant off and type in a bunch of lame childish garbage.I'm starting a Banhammer, and gonna get Gov to christen it. :club: Just serious
Please find me one time I have said that.Go ahead, give it a shot.

Why does everyone hate general...

IF FCP IS YOUR LIFE TAKE A STEP BACK AND ASK YOURSELF "WTF IS WRONG WITH ME?"[/i]
JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE LIKE 5000 POST COUNTS ARE censored....GET A LIFE PEOPLE.....YOU SIT ONLINE ALL DAY AND POST ON THIS WEBSITE? JESUS CHRIST.SITTING AROUND AND MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE ONE TOTAL POST? HAHA COME ON ARE YOU REALLY THAT censored GAY?????I HATE ALL OF YOU AND WISH YOU ALL A censored NIGHT
STOP DEFENDING DANIEL YOUF UCKING SHEEP!!!!!!IM SO SICK OF ITGET OVER DANIEL AND STOP SUCKING HIM OFFHE'S PLAYIN censored ANYONE THATS NOT A COMPLETE RETARD CAN SEE THAT
DEMONDE.....youre picture looks like the gayest thing i have ever seen...HOW MUCH HAIR GEL DO YOU USE HOMO???? DO YOU THINK GIRLS LIKE THAT??? watta censored....People like you are why i pray for women's choice..censored!!!!!!!NICE HAIR GEL DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm (not) shocked by how many of you responded so quickly....damn don't you people ever do anything else besides sit around and read posts? do you have jobs? friends? relationships? responsibilities? get a life.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*As you type this in the middle of the day with no purpose whatsoever*
Excellent argument sir.I'm glad you have pinpointed the reason why General sucks so much. Obviously, you have learned from the masters of logic and reasoning, such as Plato, Aristotle, and even Kant.Now, please, go away.Thanks.
That actually made me laugh out loud, nice one.