from chip lead to out

Suck-out or you sucked?
low stacks hit one outers on the river ive always sucked but i guarentee thats 99% better then you.
Eeeeaaaaasssy there compadre, just wondering. Even if you didn't play it well you're still supposed to win the hands. Still smarting from the loss?
Sorry to hear that Jason. It's pretty sad when you're STUNNED when the best hand holds up online. Like yesterday, got my money in AQ vs. AJ. Flop comes 1083 turn 7River 9LOLI wouldn't have minded if he spiked the jack, but the straight, give me a break.
That's the most perfect sum-up of online poker I've ever seen.
Stop calling all ins for 1/4 of your stack with marginal hands maybe?Just a thought.good luck.
Their licking and stroking intensified, stoking a passion matched only by the outback desert heat, until Junior's ill-timed emergence from his pouch quickly and awkwardly dampened their raging libidos.
Stop calling all ins for 1/4 of your stack with marginal hands maybe?Just a thought.good luck.
Randal Graves: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

don't worry, I had a chip lead with 7 left yesterday after a full tournament of playing well and focused which I recently promised myself I would try to do all the time. Then I proceeded to make slightly stupid play taking me out of the chip lead another incredibly stupid play right after putting me out in 7th. Difference in prize money between 1st and 7th, over 400 dollars. I'm actually pleased it wasn't that big, but I can guarantee I felt worse than you do afterwards. I only wish I could say I took a ridiculous run of bad beats.

Randal Graves: I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?
how would you ever get a lead
how would you ever get a lead
Turn Pro/Write Romance Novels/Make millions
Ah out of the mouths of babes! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I wouldn't have minded if he spiked the jack, but the straight, give me a break.
it's just numbers. he has seven outs to win after the turn. Who cares if you lose to a jack or a straight? He's more likely to make a straight there anyway, so if anything, the numberse were as close to normal as possible.
What site was this on?Also, were you rivered, or just out-flopped?
pokerschoolonline.com :club: been a member there about 4 years great practiceDaniel used to be an instructor :D but he had to leave as did Jenniferi was riveredMany great people come from poker school Amy Casterlani which does reporting and a few wpt hopefulls