So why don't SNG stats show up anywhere?Is there a way to get this information?I pretty much only play SNGs and a few MTTs but only my MTT stat show up.
Hi gadzooks, there's an issue at the moment with the stats for tournaments in the download client not working as they should. The techs are aware of it and are working on a fix.
So why don't SNG stats show up anywhere?Is there a way to get this information?I pretty much only play SNGs and a few MTTs but only my MTT stat show up.
Hi gadzooks, there's an issue at the moment with the stats for tournaments in the download client not working as they should. The techs are aware of it and are working on a fix.
I do have stats for the few MTTs that I have done but just stats - no hand histories that I am aware of. Are those going to be saved as well?Does it work correctly for the Java version?
I do have stats for the few MTTs that I have done but just stats - no hand histories that I am aware of. Are those going to be saved as well?Does it work correctly for the Java version?
The stats feature is only available in the download version, the Java doesn't have it.Tournament hand histories are not stored, only final results for the tournaments. The hand histories are only stored for the ring games.