Cirie surprised me... I thought she was pretty worthless all season and the last few episodes she's shown she has some game... either the producers have edited it to give her a bad rap, or she's done a beautiful job of flying under the radar...I think it's the latter. She was non-threatening, so no one thought to get rid of her after the merge... she played it perfectly and came alive when she needed too and masterminded several 'coups' without anyone figuring it out... kudos to her!I never thought I'd say this, and I don't think it's very possible but I'm pulling for Cirie now... she seems like a genuinely nice person that would be greatly impacted by the $1 million... so go Cirie!!!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cirie surprised me... I thought she was pretty worthless all season and the last few episodes she's shown she has some game... either the producers have edited it to give her a bad rap, or she's done a beautiful job of flying under the radar...I think it's the latter. She was non-threatening, so no one thought to get rid of her after the merge... she played it perfectly and came alive when she needed too and masterminded several 'coups' without anyone figuring it out... kudos to her!I never thought I'd say this, and I don't think it's very possible but I'm pulling for Cirie now... she seems like a genuinely nice person that would be greatly impacted by the $1 million... so go Cirie!!!
a nice person who just happens to stab people in the back whenever she gets the chance. I understand that it is a game and you should do whatever you can to win it, but if she wanted any shot to win the whole thing then she should not have been going behind people's backs and setting them up to be surprised when they were voted off. She played the game well, Yes. Though I don't like how she played the game and I will be rooting for terry.
a nice person who just happens to stab people in the back whenever she gets the chance. I understand that it is a game and you should do whatever you can to win it, but if she wanted any shot to win the whole thing then she should not have been going behind people's backs and setting them up to be surprised when they were voted off. She played the game well, Yes. Though I don't like how she played the game and I will be rooting for terry.
It's part of the game to backstab, as much as intentional fouling is part of a game of basketball. If people know they're getting kicked off, they have a chance to try and turn things around and sway people. If they think they're safe, they don't get that chance. So what looks like backstabbing is just necessary gameplay. It's not really fair to compare Terry to Cirie; Cirie obviously isn't going to win anything physically, which has been Terry's way of advancing, so she makes up for it with her social skills and strategizing, which is just another (I would say more important) part of the game. I think she's going to lose the tiebreaker and get booted, sadly, but it's not really fair to call her a backstabber in a negative sense.
ya, i agree with you...she won me over a few episodes ago, but now shes starting to annoy me..i dont understan y she voted off shane instead o danielle, i think that was a bad move...and what bothered me most was her behavior at the rewards challenge...the way she kept blocking terry, i understand that its a game, and that was asmart strategic wise(to hel aras win), but i didnt understand why she kept laughing as she was doing that...she had a huge smile on her face everytime she was blocking terry, very disrespectfull...aras was annoying me in the begining of the episode, but then i realized the guy was under a lot of pressure, he knew if he didnt win the final 4 immunity, he was gone, and that was making him act crazy...after he won and the pressure was off, he was like a different guy, im not so annoyed anymore.I HOPE CIRIE LOSSES.

I was always pulling for Terry but the last 2 episodes I have seen a new douchier Terry. I guess if I had to pick right now it would be Aras.

I was always pulling for Terry but the last 2 episodes I have seen a new douchier Terry. I guess if I had to pick right now it would be Aras.
Oh please, don't do it! Aras is a whiny little brat that is totally jealous of Terry. Terry is a rock out there and is a good, honorable man.
Danielle is winning this thing. I guess no one has heard the "leak"
If you are serious about this dude, these are grounds for a lifetime ban. Not cool man, not cool at all.
If you are serious about this dude, these are grounds for a lifetime ban. Not cool man, not cool at all.
that was a pretty low class move on his part...he knows were all fans, i dont understand why he would do that...
Danielle is winning this thing. I guess no one has heard the "leak"
if it makes you feel any better, it is most likely a fake leak. she might win, but there are definitely no guarantees. every year there are certain "leaks" that someone will win, and most of them are false. some years, the leak is very reliable and turns out to be right, but based on the speculation ive heard, this is not one of those.

i think the leak is fake bc on the previews for the next episode they showed cirie and danielle with the fires going and cirie's was solid but danielle didnt even have anything going. So it (unfortunatly) looked like cirie would win.

Oh please, don't do it! Aras is a whiny little brat that is totally jealous of Terry. Terry is a rock out there and is a good, honorable man. If you are serious about this dude, these are grounds for a lifetime ban. Not cool man, not cool at all.
I have been reading this thread since the start and have never posted in it but I am a huge Survivor fan, since the first season. But one thing I have learned is that there are always "leaks" about who is going to win and they are never true. They are just rumors. She has a chance to win which could happen but this guy is just passing on info he heard. If there was a real leak it would be more known. There is no leak and has never been a leak. Think about it nobody knows who is going to win but the most trusted people in CBS and of course the people that vote (and that is if they have gotten together and talked about each others votes). It is just a rumor and nothing else. Even if she does win (which I don't think she will) there is no proof behind it. Anyways its going to all add up to a great final show, I mean there is a reason they did it different this season (due to to the TBC this past Thursday rather than having all the final four in the finally). It should make for good TV and the public will know for sure who wins it all this Sunday.
that was a pretty low class move on his part...he knows were all fans, i dont understand why he would do that...
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to bring any attention to it.We watch the show for a couple months then some ****** bag makes his first post in our forum with a potential spoiler. I guess he didn't read (or can't read) the post asking not to post spoilers in this forum. Like another poster said, CBS does a good job of mixing up fact & fiction regarding the winner...they learned that from the first season. Remember, the final airs tonight "LIVE" & only Jeff knows who the winner is.Enjoyed this season...loved the hidden Idol.
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to bring any attention to it.We watch the show for a couple months then some ****** bag makes his first post in our forum with a potential spoiler. I guess he didn't read (or can't read) the post asking not to post spoilers in this forum. Like another poster said, CBS does a good job of mixing up fact & fiction regarding the winner...they learned that from the first season. Remember, the final airs tonight "LIVE" & only Jeff knows who the winner is.Enjoyed this season...loved the hidden Idol.
yes, thats the exact reason i ignored it, i didnt want to call anymore attention to it...even of its a false leak, he should not have done that..he has no idea of its a false leak or not...some people are brainless, or maybe he knew what he was doing and hes mean-spirited...oh well.

ok i am so pissed, just now realized that the finale is tonight so i saw the outcome but didnt see leading up to it. It just sucks that you watch a show for a whole season and miss the whole reason you watch. Anyways if someone could give me a rundown of the whole episode it would be much appreciated!

ok i am so pissed, just now realized that the finale is tonight so i saw the outcome but didnt see leading up to it. It just sucks that you watch a show for a whole season and miss the whole reason you watch. Anyways if someone could give me a rundown of the whole episode it would be much appreciated!
The website Reality News Online (www.realitynewsonline.com) already has a summary up.
CBS.com has the whole show for download for a buck. If I watched the whole season I would download the show..very good episode.

i loved the fact that Courtney was still getting on Shanes nerves 1 week after they were voted off...anyone else catch the moment when courtney stood up to cast her vote, she leaned on him and he got annoyed.cbs should do a reality spin-off with those two.

i loved the fact that Courtney was still getting on Shanes nerves 1 week after they were voted off...anyone else catch the moment when courtney stood up to cast her vote, she leaned on him and he got annoyed.cbs should do a reality spin-off with those two.
Shane is the man

i watched all season and went to see MI III with the family tonight, got back and played poker till 200 AM and as i went to the bathroom, yelled oh **** and realized i missed the finale. I won $1600 tonight, but id rather have seen the finale...seriously...this sucks

Vatche, I noticed that - Shane looked REALLY annoyed by Courtney and I thought that was funny.Spoilers for those who haven't watched the finale yet, so if you don't know who won, don't continue reading...Still here? Ok, I was mad when Danielle voted Terry off, especially after the pact that they made at the Final 4 to get each other to the Final 2. I understand why Danielle was disappointed that Terry didn't give her his immunity idol at the Final 4 Tribal Council - if she had the Idol, there wouldn't be a need for a challenge between her and Cirie and Danielle would automatically advance to the Final 3. But there was still a possibility that Aras and Cirie could vote for Terry. They could say "we're voting for Danielle" to make Terry think that he is safe and then pull a double-cross and both vote for Terry. So he had a good reason to keep the idol. It never came into play, but it effectively served it's purpose and that was to save Terry.At the Final 3 Tribal Council, Terry confirmed for the whole jury that he did have the immunity idol, and a few people on the jury (I noticed Cirie's reaction) were surprised to find out he had it all along.I guess Danielle made a smart move by voting off Terry because there was no way that she would win against him, and she would have a better chance of winning against Aras.I liked Shane's comments about how disappointed he was to see Danielle and Aras in the Final 2, and how he said that Terry was the most deserving person out of all 16 players to win the million. Terry was a class act and a very respectful and honest person. Add that to the fact that he played his *** off when he was on his own against Casaya and won every single immunity challenge up to the Final 4. Terry did deserve to win, and had he been in the Final 2 against either Danielle or Aras, I believe he would have the majority of the votes from the jury. He definitely would have Sally and Austin's votes since they were his tribemates. And Courtney and Shane definitely would have voted for him as well. He pissed Cirie off the day before she went home, so he might not have gotten her vote. I think she would have voted for Aras or Danielle, anyway. I'm not really sure about Bruce, though. He really could have gone either way (for Terry or for the other person). He did end up voting for Danielle and I was surprised by that. It looks like Shane was the only other person that voted for Danielle and he based his vote on his "challenge" of whoever picked the closer number.Well, so I was disappointed by the outcome since Terry didn't win, but at least he got a brand new SUV out of it, so that was cool. I'm glad Aras won instead of Danielle, though. And I thought it was very classy of Terry to vote for Aras. They were rivals all the way to the end, and they probably didn't like each other very much, but Terry respected him and thought he was a great challenger. And I'm sure Terry wouldn't vote for Danielle after she broke their pact - I wouldn't vote for her, either.Well, I'm definitely a Survivor addict now and will be watching it again in the future - great show!ClintBy the way, I'm thinking of buying some of the previous seasons of Survivor on DVD. I don't know if all previous seasons are available on DVD, but can anyone tell me which seasons were the best?I'm interested in getting the seasons that Boston Rob and Rupert won, so can anyone tell me which seasons those were?

I'm interested in getting the seasons that Boston Rob and Rupert won, so can anyone tell me which seasons those were?
Since neither of them won, I am thinking that those seasons will be tough to find.Boston Rob's big season was Survivor: All Stars. Rupert's season was Survivor: Pearl Islands.

Why oh why is the last challenge always some balancing challenge. It inevitably leads to the girl who has been flying under the radar winning it and taking a less deserving player with her. It plays out like this every season. I think it is fair to keep these challenges in there, but move them around a bit. Have it a couple challenges earlier.Oh, and I'm sooo glad Danielle did not win it. It was like two or three times that she told Terry that she would vote with him and then broke her promise. It turns out her integrity is about as phony as her breasts.--RuffRidr

I'm interested in getting the seasons that Boston Rob and Rupert won, so can anyone tell me which seasons those were?
best season by far is survivor all stars...also, season 2(outback) was great. IMO
I won $1600 tonight, but id rather have seen the finale...seriously...this sucks
Cash out a couple hundred and get TIVO ;)Shortly before the last immunity challenge, I told my wife that even though I didn't want her to win, if Danielle got immunity, it would make for the most interesting TV, and it really did. I was definitely pulling for Terry though, he deserved it. At least he got a car.

No kidding. I'm about to get TiVo myself. I'm using a VCR to tape the following shows: Prison Break, 24, 7th Heaven, Punk'd, American Idol, American Idol results show, Bones, Lost, Invasion, Survivor, That 70's Show, and E.R.I have stacks of tapes laying around, and I have to use another VCR in another room to tape some of the shows that come on at the same time as another show.Terrible timing to buy TiVo, though - right when the TV season is coming to an end (I don't watch a whole lot of TV during the summer). But I gotta get TiVo anyway so I can get ready for the fall season.Oh yeah, by the way, Punk'd is just about done with for this season, and the next series of The Real World/Road Rules Challenge is about to start. This time it is pitting the Worlders and Roadies against amateurs/fans that watch them on TV. This should be really interesting.Clint