• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...this is where Cirie takes over the game like a champion...Cirie pretends shes voting off danielle to shane...Cirie pretends that she is voting off aras to terry and courtnyCirie tells aras terrys plan and convinces danielle and aras to vote off courtny...shane votes 4 danielle...terry and courtny voted 4 aras...aras, cirie and danielle voted 4 courtney, shes gone...Shane is stunned and mad because the only person he could beat heads up is courtney and he's going to go on a hellmuth-esque rampage next episode.(blackberry in hand.)
Well put Vatche. I never really cared for Cirie but she is growing on me. She’s completely useless on the physical side of the game (Minus fishing) but she has the smarts which are probably 2/3’s of the game. I’m still rooting for Terry but wouldn’t mind watching Cirie make a strong finish. What could Shane be thinking at this time?

Cirie is just awesome. On episode 1 the fact that she was scared of LEAVES was kind of annoying, but since then she hung in there, stayed under the radar, and has now become the power player. I'm rooting for her and Terry.

congrats Daniel, Terry is going to win this...with all the back stabbing going on between the casaya members, none of them will be able to beat terry heads up...with the hidden immunity, hes gauranteed a spot in the final 3, there is no doubt in my mind he will win that challenge, and off to the finals he goes.Terry already has 4 votes gauranteed...shane, courtney, austin and sally...this game is over, Terry is the winner, see you guys next season.

congrats Daniel, Terry is going to win this...with all the back stabbing going on between the casaya members, none of them will be able to beat terry heads up...with the hidden immunity, hes gauranteed a spot in the final 3, there is no doubt in my mind he will win that challenge, and off to the finals he goes.Terry already has 4 votes gauranteed...shane, courtney, austin and sally...this game is over, Terry is the winner, see you guys next season.
Agree Vatchie. Put a fork in this season.

here is my guesses for what happens80%-1- aras2- danielle3- terry4- cirie10%-1-aras2-terry3-danielle4-cirie(aras will not take terry to f2, and terry wont take aras, but the show gets changed to have the 1 and 2nd place ic winners make f2)10%-1-danielle2-terry3-aras4-ciriei am pretty certain that cirie will finish 4th and terry wont win.cassaya irrationally hates him and will not vote for him.

here is my guesses for what happens80%-1- aras2- danielle3- terry4- cirie10%-1-aras2-terry3-danielle4-cirie(aras will not take terry to f2, and terry wont take aras, but the show gets changed to have the 1 and 2nd place ic winners make f2)10%-1-danielle2-terry3-aras4-ciriei am pretty certain that cirie will finish 4th and terry wont win.cassaya irrationally hates him and will not vote for him.
terry is not stupid...if aras does not win the final 4 iummunity challenge, he is gone...and even if terry and aras make it to the final 2, aras camt beat him, terry has 4 votes locked...
what happened?? i thought the survivor finale would be on today. :club:
They're doing it differently this year. Final Four will have its own episode this Thursday, and then the finale will be on Sunday, the 14th.

Can anyone explain to me why Terry voted for Aras this week and why Jeff didn't show that vote? From Shane's perspective, it looks like everyone unanimously ganged up and voted for him...so he's even less likely to be sympathetic to Terry as a jury member if he thinks he got backstabbed. I thought that I actually caught a little shock in Terry's face after the votes were read.

Can anyone explain to me why Terry voted for Aras this week and why Jeff didn't show that vote? From Shane's perspective, it looks like everyone unanimously ganged up and voted for him...so he's even less likely to be sympathetic to Terry as a jury member if he thinks he got backstabbed. I thought that I actually caught a little shock in Terry's face after the votes were read.
I think it was for drama purposes. So, if the first three votes are "Danielle, Shane, and Shane," it's still possible for Danielle to get the final two votes. However, if the votes go "Danielle, Aras, Shane, Shane," it's pretty clear that Danielle, Aras and Cirie have targeted Shane, which takes away the climax of the final vote. Maybe it's not fair, but most of the show is tailored to make it suspenseful and exciting for the audience.
I think it was for drama purposes. So, if the first three votes are "Danielle, Shane, and Shane," it's still possible for Danielle to get the final two votes. However, if the votes go "Danielle, Aras, Shane, Shane," it's pretty clear that Danielle, Aras and Cirie have targeted Shane, which takes away the climax of the final vote. Maybe it's not fair, but most of the show is tailored to make it suspenseful and exciting for the audience.
Eh. They could've set up suspense for a tie. Read it "Aras, Shane, Danielle, Shane, Shane". You're probably right though. I'm still not quite sure about Terry's motivation for voting for Aras.
last season, the final four went down exactly as i predicted, lets see if i can do it again...4)aras3)cirrie2)danielle1)terry
I'm a lurker on Daniel's blog and the forums and don't post often, but I was excited to see a Survivor topic in the forums. I have never watched Survivor except for the last 3 episodes of the first season (remember Susan's infamous "Rat and Snake" speech?).Anyway, I have been rooting for Terry ever since the 4 original tribes merged into La Mina and Casaya. I can't believe he has won every single individual immunity challenge once they merged into the new tribe (Gitano). If he makes it to the Final 2, he will definitely win. He definitely has Austin and Sally's votes, and probably Courtney since they had an alliance going. And now he will probably have Shane's vote as well. Shane will remember the fact that Terry picked him to spend a night with his son. Plus the fact that his own tribed flipped on him and voted him off, he's probably pissed at them and will vote for Terry in the end.So right now, we are down to Terry, Cirie, Danielle and Aras. Terry is definitely in the final 3 no matter what happens since he still has his immunity idol, but the question is, can he use his immunity idol when the final 3 have their tribal council or will the next tribal council (final 4) be the last time he can use it? I think Aras will be the next to go. Cirie and Danielle would want the guys out and if they can't vote for Terry, they will vote against Aras.Obviously when it gets down to the final 3, Terry will have to win immunity so the girls can't vote him out. If it's him and the girls, I think he will have no problem winning it and I can see him taking out Danielle to get him and Cirie to the final 2.At that point, he will have 4 votes from the people on the jury and he will win the game. That's how I see the rest of the season going.So we have an episode on Thursday night and then the 2-hour finale on Sunday night. I can't wait to see it!Clint
I'm a lurker on Daniel's blog and the forums and don't post often, but I was excited to see a Survivor topic in the forums. I have never watched Survivor except for the last 3 episodes of the first season (remember Susan's infamous "Rat and Snake" speech?).Anyway, I have been rooting for Terry ever since the 4 original tribes merged into La Mina and Casaya. I can't believe he has won every single individual immunity challenge once they merged into the new tribe (Gitano). If he makes it to the Final 2, he will definitely win. He definitely has Austin and Sally's votes, and probably Courtney since they had an alliance going. And now he will probably have Shane's vote as well. Shane will remember the fact that Terry picked him to spend a night with his son. Plus the fact that his own tribed flipped on him and voted him off, he's probably pissed at them and will vote for Terry in the end.So right now, we are down to Terry, Cirie, Danielle and Aras. Terry is definitely in the final 3 no matter what happens since he still has his immunity idol, but the question is, can he use his immunity idol when the final 3 have their tribal council or will the next tribal council (final 4) be the last time he can use it? I think Aras will be the next to go. Cirie and Danielle would want the guys out and if they can't vote for Terry, they will vote against Aras.Obviously when it gets down to the final 3, Terry will have to win immunity so the girls can't vote him out. If it's him and the girls, I think he will have no problem winning it and I can see him taking out Danielle to get him and Cirie to the final 2.At that point, he will have 4 votes from the people on the jury and he will win the game. That's how I see the rest of the season going.So we have an episode on Thursday night and then the 2-hour finale on Sunday night. I can't wait to see it!Clint
ya, i agree...if terry makes it to the final 2, he cant lose...he has 4 voted locked...i dont see him losing the final 3 immunity either, if aras dosent win the final 4 immunity hes gone....Terry has this thing won.
last season, the final four went down exactly as i predicted, lets see if i can do it again...4)aras3)cirrie2)terry1)danielle
Danielle is winning this thing. I guess no one has heard the "leak"

They should change the name of the show from Survivor to The Terry Show. He is dominating, unfortunately he will have to sway some votes his way. I think he might have got Shane on his side with the double cross they pulled on him.

They should change the name of the show from Survivor to The Terry Show. He is dominating, unfortunately he will have to sway some votes his way. I think he might have got Shane on his side with the double cross they pulled on him.
Not only that, but also the fact that Terry picked him first when he won the reward challenge to spend time with his wife.

I like Terry and I'm pulling for him. Unfortunately, I don't think he'll make final two. No matter which other 2 are left, if they win they will pick the other one instead of Terry. After having such a big target for so long and surviving, no one wants to go up against Terry in the final.My picks - 4. Aras. Seen as a threat by the girls. Hated by Terry.3. Terry. One of the girls (probably Danielle) wins the last challenge.2. Cirie. She's burned too many bridges, jury votes for....1. Danielle. Once again someone wins who probably doesn't deserve it.Hopefully I'm wrong tho.--RuffRidr

if Terry makes the final 2, he has 4 votes locked...shane...150%austin and sally and courtney 100%...no swaying necessary.