case ace's gut shot article. link works now

Interesting article.No insult intended, but I'm not sure how applicable it is to the way many of us play poker . Doesn't it assume we are risking our whole bankroll on one hand ? Or do you somehow apply it to an all in situation where it is your buy in that is at risk ? Or are these questions to be revealed in the next installment ? I will stay tuned :wink:

Interesting article.No insult intended, but I'm not sure how applicable it is to the way many of us play poker . Doesn't it assume we are risking our whole bankroll on one hand ? Or do you somehow apply it to an all in situation where it is your buy in that is at risk ? Or are these questions to be revealed in the next installment ? I will stay tuned :wink:
gripping, isn't it? a real cliff hanger.
I posted something on this yesterday, relating it to SnG bankroll management.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...&highlight=
that is largley what my next article will be on. nice post. A couple of differences IMO, but i'll go over them next article. mainly that your roi is a bit idealistic and p.s. i assume a 40% 40% 40% dist. for my ITM numbers.
gripping, isn't it? a real cliff hanger.
Ahhhh....light dawns on marble headOkie, Dokie.....I'll stay riveted
Is it me or do 98% of online poker players write for gutshot???
I give kudos to anyone who has something semi-intelligent to say and can say it in a coherent manner. I think it takes some talent to come up with something new to write about in a catagory that is saturated right now. I don't believe 98% of online poker players can speak in full sentences.