Let's say you hold a typical strong, unpaired starting hand, such as AK or AQ, in late position. You raise pre-flop (3 or 4 x BB) and get a blind or EP caller. Flop comes low (something like 2, 6, 9) rainbow and it is checked to you. Do you always fire out a continuation bet?Does that change if there is more than one caller who checked to you?How about if you are out of position head's up against a single caller?Out of position head's up vs. more than one caller?Thanks.

Every time. But a large part of that is my table image as a loose-agressive player. And I continuation-bet with a lot less that AK, too.I want people to know that there are no free cards when I am in a hand. And I also want to know if I am being trapped. If I am shifting into my more TAG gear, I'll give some free cards here and there. But the majority of the time, I keep my foot on the gas if I have initiated action preflop.Out of position, I am even more liable to attack because I am representing a stronger hand when I do. The only thing that slows me down is a read on a player who seems to be EXPECTING my bet. Especially if there are multiple trappy players in the hand.

Let's say you hold a typical strong, unpaired starting hand, such as AK or AQ, in late position. You raise pre-flop (3 or 4 x BB) and get a blind or EP  caller. Flop comes low (something like 2, 6, 9) rainbow and it is checked to you. Do you always fire out a continuation bet?Does that change if there is more than one caller who checked to you?How about if you are out of position head's up against a single caller?Out of position head's up vs. more than one caller?Thanks.
If I have position and its been checked to me, I bet. The amount of the bet is what is important here, you should mix it up. Betting between 1/2 the pot, and the full pot. You have to bet, nearly always regardless of the flop.If there is more than one caller I'd still bet. Heads up OOP, betIf you have a mulitway pot, say 3-4 callers, I'd bet. I'd also raise more preflop next time.