playing with chips during online play

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does chip tricks at work. I work in at a law firm and it gets so boring I just hide in my office with some chips. We have these hard wood floors so I have just enough time to hear someone outside the door to open a drawer and hide them. I figured I was the only one.

This might sound crazy, but not only do I shuffle chips while playing online I also work on my poker face. No smiles, cheering, sighing, etc...I play much more online than I do live. I figure if I get into the habit of showing tells when playing online I may unkowingly do it in live games as well.And no, I don't wear sunglasses while playing online

When I first started playing I was probably the worst:I never played on line really cuz I live in NYC tons of places to play, but I bought a custom set to have in my apartment. At first, I shuffled them when I was working, on the computer not playing poker and even watching tv (whether it was poker or not). I also had an obsession with the "betting" thing where you pull out a stack and divide them down or whatever. You know what the pros do. The worst is when you try to chip shuffle other objects ie coins, coasters etc.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does chip tricks at work. I work in at a law firm and it gets so boring I just hide in my office with some chips. We have these hard wood floors so I have just enough time to hear someone outside the door to open a drawer and hide them. I figured I was the only one.
nice.
i poop in shopping carts..... it cuts it into pieces when it falls the bottom....
haAnd you give me censored for going off topic.
i never did... i was really just saying this as paying some sort of homage to your awesomeness
i poop in shopping carts..... it cuts it into pieces when it falls the bottom....
haAnd you give me censored for going off topic.
i never did... i was really just saying this as paying some sort of homage to your awesomeness
Gracias,But Digital Monkey is holding a vote to get me banned

[ Another quirk I have is to wear basically the same thing whenever I play online. I don't know if its a mental thing, but if I'm not wearing the same sweatshirt and jogging pants, things don't seem to go as well. My gf, thinks I'm insane, but hey if it works, why change?yeah man, iam the same way.. I pimp my old warmups which are really comfortable to play in.. And when I get near a final table, my trademark adidas jacket comes on.. Brings luck I think...