I have a few questions. I am thinking about playing a few lower buy in events. No need to flame, just some questions on starting chips and blind structure.1500 buy in = 1500 in chips starting blinds 25/50 and keeps normal blind structure???2500 buy in = 2500 in chips starting blinds 25/50 and keeps normal blind structure???Any information regarding the lower buy in events is greatly appreciated.Thanks.

I have a few questions. I am thinking about playing a few lower buy in events. No need to flame, just some questions on starting chips and blind structure.1500 buy in = 1500 in chips starting blinds 25/50 and keeps normal blind structure???2500 buy in = 2500 in chips starting blinds 25/50 and keeps normal blind structure???Any information regarding the lower buy in events is greatly appreciated.Thanks.
the lower buyin (1500/2000/1000) events started with a 5/10 or 10/20 structure if i recall correctly, with 60 minute levels.

i played in event #43 last year, $1500 buy-in. blinds started at 25/25 and went up every hour. i actually found the structure too fast for my liking. those who picked up hands early had a distinct advantage.

i played in event #43 last year, $1500 buy-in. blinds started at 25/25 and went up every hour. i actually found the structure too fast for my liking. those who picked up hands early had a distinct advantage.
lol, i get what you are saying, but i'm pretty sure that statement is true in every tournament in the world, regardless of the structure. :club: