-45 bb in exactly 55 minutes live

Incredible 40-80 table today. I have not seen anything like this in over 3 years. I kid you not, every pot was capped with about 6 or 7 to the flop. During my time at the table, there was probably 2 pots where the size was under $2,000. My second hand (before I realize what type of table it was) was K-K in MP. It is three-bet to me and I cap; everyone and their mother calls. The flop, turn and river are all undercard garbage and not very coordinated and no flush possibilities.... J-4o took the pot down. It was like this the entire session (very short session). I got A-Ks twice, A-A once, and A-Q, with some other decent cards. I never won a pot and the crap that was shown down was amazing; people were cold-calling $160 with hands like Q-3s. I felt utterly lost at the table since it has been awhile since I have seen anything like this. I put my name down for a table change, but was felted before my name was called. My final hand was 8-8 all-in preflop to a 3 bet. Turn a set, but some chick caught a runner-runner flush with no pair to a flop that was 3 bet. How do you play a table like this? I know my premium hands lose alot of value in these huge 7 player pots that go to the river, but I can't see playing medium suited connectors (which work well multi-way) when I know that it will be capped. Any ideas? I want to be a little more prepared next time I sit at a table like this. Bankroll: - $3,600 :cry:

Thats pure trash.I feel for ya. sounds like a hyper aggressive, reckless player I was playing with this morning at my b&m 100 max nl reraising 75 with any ace and preflop without an ace up to 25 with junk and hitting. Of course this put everyone on tilt when he was over betting everything and hitting- the table was a train wreck for what seemed like hours. I got the F out of dodge and moved to a table where poker was being played.I knew my first table would be juicy and once the joke busted out, I went back, and my belly was full.Frustrating as hell seeing what junk is winning pots.Probably more frustrating if you continue to play with those idiots and dump off a few grand to them.Good luck

Mods: This thread is not a bad beat post. I'm trying to get feedback with respects to what is the optimal strategy at a table full of maniacs. Could you please move it back? On to my question.... how should I have played this table? Anybody?

you have to gamble with them but play better post flop. you gotta play like its omaha in that you need to have the nuts or close to it to win a pot. so id play more hands preflop but dont continue after the flop unless you hit big no matter if you have AA or KK or 22

Thats pure trash.I feel for ya.  sounds like a hyper aggressive, reckless player I was playing with this morning at my b&m 100  max nl reraising 75 with any ace and preflop without an ace up to 25 with junk and hitting.  Of course this put everyone on tilt when he was over betting everything and hitting- the table was a train wreck for what seemed like hours.  I got the F out of dodge and moved to a table where poker was being played.I knew my first table would be juicy and once the joke busted out, I went back, and my belly was full.Frustrating as hell seeing what junk is winning pots.Probably more frustrating if you continue to play with those idiots and dump off a few grand to them.Good luck
you'd rather NOT play at a table full of players on tilt? Tilt, by definition, is playing poorly because you can't control your emotions... you don't like free money, I guess?
Thats pure trash.I feel for ya.  sounds like a hyper aggressive, reckless player I was playing with this morning at my b&m 100  max nl reraising 75 with any ace and preflop without an ace up to 25 with junk and hitting.  Of course this put everyone on tilt when he was over betting everything and hitting- the table was a train wreck for what seemed like hours.  I got the F out of dodge and moved to a table where poker was being played.I knew my first table would be juicy and once the joke busted out, I went back, and my belly was full.Frustrating as hell seeing what junk is winning pots.Probably more frustrating if you continue to play with those idiots and dump off a few grand to them.Good luck
you'd rather NOT play at a table full of players on tilt? Tilt, by definition, is playing poorly because you can't control your emotions... you don't like free money, I guess?
There are positives and negatives to playing with a table full of maniacs:Pros1) You can win ALOT of moneyCons2) You can lose ALOT of money: exhibit A, me losing 3,600 in less than an hour todayIf I had to choose I would rather not play on such tables because it takes away the skill of the game. But today, I had no choice since there was a pretty long board and I had to wait for a table change. Since I couldn't play my normal poker game, I reverted back to Sklansky's ABC poker, but to be perfectly honest, A-A is not that good when 7 go all the way to the river (unless I hit a set). My question is, what is the optimal strategy based on my description of the table. Since you say it's easy money, give me a few pointers, I was completely lost.