Im rooting for Peter "Nordberg" Feldman.  I read his blog and he seems like a good guy so Im pulling for him.http://nordspoker.blogspot.com/
What a horrible beat for him to go out on the bubble.I'm picking 'Dags. Made final table last time at Borgata, and will close the deal this time. Hope final 3 is 'Dags, EDog, and The Grinder. Too bad WPT screws up the blinds for the final table.
Wow that is brutal. Gets it all in on the TV bubble with AA vs AK and loses. He must be heartbroken, that really sucks.
How do you take out the anguish he must feel.Kill a hooker?

Big name pros have won the past two big buy-in events, can they possibly win three in a row?Dags seems due to win of these things and having position on both the Grinder and E-Dog gives him an advantage.However, I just have a feeling Lindrgen is going to join Gus as the only three-time WPT champs.

I'll go with Dags, just because he's past due for a big win.USPC, FTP.net championship, etc. etc. etc...i think it's time for him to step up.Besides, look at the jumps he made today. He's got a good shot.

I'm going with The Grinder. It's rediculous how he seems to always get a monster chipstack and make it deep into tournaments. Just about every tournament this guy at one point has had the chip lead or been among the big stacks.

maybe, but dags has actually kept his focus in this one, which is more than you can say for him. if he doesn't blow up, he could seriously win this. of course, at a TV table, this could change.if that's the case, I'd make lindgren the favorite.

EDOG.....this guy is an amazing player and didnt get involved in any big pots and added like 1.4 mil to his stack today...but the grinder is a beast and woulda won that tourney last time had he not got unlucky...scotty was pushing with a lot of mediocre hands and when they got heads up he cought aj vs scotties aq...the guy just got unlucky...and the donator owns online so i know hes a player...dags flat out owns but i honestly think edog is better and so is the grinder...1. EDOGG 2. GRINDER 3. DAGS.....A.F. aint no chump either and with 20-1 on ur 20 thats a great no risk, big hit bet to take...ur lucky ur buddy doesnt know of him

I picking E-Dog.One he is a great player.Two he is now the chip leader.Three he is on my fantasy poker team.Four he is my "all in" player on my fanstasy team (double points).Go EEEERRRICCCKKK!!! :club:

maybe, but dags has actually kept his focus in this one, which is more than you can say for him. if he doesn't blow up, he could seriously win this. of course, at a TV table, this could change.if that's the case, I'd make lindgren the favorite.
I'm very impressed with Dags, got his legs chopped out from under him to go down to 200k, then battled his way all the way back and more. Not the same kid we all saw implode in the USPC a couple of years back, he's got a real shot at taking this down. I'm hoping for a showdown between the big three, same as two years ago with DN, David Williams and Josh Arieh. Should be a great WPT.
I'm very impressed with Dags, got his legs chopped out from under him to go down to 200k, then battled his way all the way back and more. Not the same kid we all saw implode in the USPC a couple of years back, he's got a real shot at taking this down. I'm hoping for a showdown between the big three, same as two years ago with DN, David Williams and Josh Arieh. Should be a great WPT.
Wow, I must be psychic or something. 1. Mizrachi2. Dags3. Lindgren
Wow, I must be psychic or something. 1. Mizrachi2. Dags3. Lindgren
No order in your previous post. I'm not impressed. :wink: