fcp superbowl weekend winners and vegas fcpers

hey guys the weekend is coming up and the itinerary is out and it is sweet. here is the list of winners.Thurs Jan 5th 1. bird750 2. ihaveanicepr 3. freekeffect 4. crocd990 Sat Jan 7th 1. -ASIA- 2. silkyjonson0 3. felix830 4. CL2727 i would pm you but some of the names are not the same so if any of you read this respond or pm so i can respond to you with my cell number. i am gettting there early so maybe we meet up early. also let me know if you are even planning on going. the only two that i have heard from is bird and ihaveanicepr.Also vegas fcpers.... i will be getting there at about 11:00 pm on friday night and plan on playing all night so if any of you will be in cards rooms that night send me a pm and let me know or just let me know which card room would be the best at that timethanks

post the itinerary for us. It would be cool to see what es got planned for ya.also croc did u still need someone to go with ya?? :club: :wink:

post the itinerary for us. It would be cool to see what es got planned for ya.also croc did u still need someone to go with ya?? :club: :wink:
i got a guest. my buddy from back home is going we are going to both get to vegas around 11pm friday night.let me pm fcpinfo about the itinerary i dont want to piss him/her off by posting it if they dont want me too.but i will definately put up a detailed post when i get backbump also since none of the others replied

I will be there on Thursday Night ( In for the Superbowl) staying at the Palms, would love to meet up with other FCPers. I will be watching the Jen Harman Celebrity Poker tourney at the Palms on Fri Night, Marino is playing, should be fun.

i get in first thing Friday AM and will be alone . Hoping to hook up with a/some FCP'ers. Don't want to be alone on my birthday....'sniff.I literally am getting a ride to the strip from the airport at 11am and am clueless after that.Call me647-401-0848 or jumponmyback@rogers.com

i get in first thing Friday AM and will be alone . Hoping to hook up with a/some FCP'ers. Don't want to be alone on my birthday....'sniff.I literally am getting a ride to the strip from the airport at 11am and am clueless after that.Call me647-401-0848 or jumponmyback@rogers.com
Wow. Get prank calls much?
i get in first thing Friday AM and will be alone .  Hoping to hook up with a/some FCP'ers.  Don't want to be alone on my birthday....'sniff.I literally am getting a ride to the strip from the airport at 11am and am clueless after that.Call me647-401-0848 or jumponmyback@rogers.com
Wow. Get prank calls much?
No, but he's about to!!!!
i get in first thing Friday AM and will be alone .  Hoping to hook up with a/some FCP'ers.  Don't want to be alone on my birthday....'sniff.I literally am getting a ride to the strip from the airport at 11am and am clueless after that.Call me647-401-0848 or jumponmyback@rogers.com
You were allowed to bring a guest and you're going solo?I hate you.(mississauga) JS
post the itinerary for us. It would be cool to see what es got planned for ya.also croc did u still need someone to go with ya?? :club:  :wink:
here are the activities planned Caesars Palace for lunch. Poker, Poker, Poker - instruction - sit ‘n go’s - ring game Dinner in Caesars – limited to winners only. Private booth at PURE Nightclub – guests (1 per winner) are welcome to join. limos to Daniel’s house Breakfast and Games at Daniel’s (Golden Tee, Pool, Poker, etc) Limos back to Caesars Palace Lunch and Pre-Game festivities (VIP Room of Caesars poker room) SUPERBOWL XL and poker tournaments(VIP room of Caesars poker room) Conclusion
Hey, ihaveanicepair, could I be your guest? Im just in town for the Superbowl.
post the itinerary for us. It would be cool to see what es got planned for ya.also croc did u still need someone to go with ya?? :club:  :wink:
here are the activities planned Caesars Palace for lunch. Poker, Poker, Poker - instruction - sit ‘n go’s - ring game Dinner in Caesars – limited to winners only. Private booth at PURE Nightclub – guests (1 per winner) are welcome to join. limos to Daniel’s house Breakfast and Games at Daniel’s (Golden Tee, Pool, Poker, etc) Limos back to Caesars Palace Lunch and Pre-Game festivities (VIP Room of Caesars poker room) SUPERBOWL XL and poker tournaments(VIP room of Caesars poker room) Conclusion
Hey Croc. Insanely jealous. Sounds like a fantastic weekend.Looks like Oze and I will just have to hook up outside Caesars poker room like homeless beggars, praying for the mercy of the Superbowl party gatekeepers for some slim hope of fellow loyal FCP sympathy! :cry:
Hey Croc. Insanely jealous. Sounds like a fantastic weekend.Looks like Oze and I will just have to hook up outside Caesars poker room like homeless beggars, praying for the mercy of the Superbowl party gatekeepers for some slim hope of fellow loyal FCP sympathy! :cry:
Sounds about right...