fruity pebbles - best cereal ever made?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Froot Loops suck balls, hated them as a kid. In order of cereal supremacy:1. Fruity Pebbles2. Frosted Flakes3. Special K4. Kix5. Peanut Butter Crunch
I like Special K too, but not the cereal.
oh man, that stuff is rutheless... wah wah wah wahlegs... don't... work... right...
Is that how horse tranquilizers work?...lol

Royal and BDC30 have it correct, Lucky Charms and Froot Loops pwn, as well as Reese Peanut Butter Puffs, and Frosted Flakes all pwn.If you're looking for healthier cereals, then I'd have to go with Vector, Raisin Bran, and Oatmeal Crisp.

Froot Loops suck balls, hated them as a kid. In order of cereal supremacy:1. Fruity Pebbles2. Frosted Flakes3. Special K4. Kix5. Peanut Butter Crunch
oh man, that stuff is rutheless... wah wah wah wahlegs... don't... work... right...
Is that how horse tranquilizers work?...lol
thats just what I've heard, you know
CTC is ggggggggrrrreaTT!
don't you dare use a Kellogg's cereal tagline referring to a General Mills product. :evil:
Wow, which company signs YOUR paycheck? Just saying...you seem a little dogmatic on the issue.
CTC is ggggggggrrrreaTT!
don't you dare use a Kellogg's cereal tagline referring to a General Mills product. :evil:
Wow, which company signs YOUR paycheck? Just saying...you seem a little dogmatic on the issue.
I assumed the (sw) was implied...
CTC is ggggggggrrrreaTT!
LOL, I'll start giving you implied s/w credit once I win an FCHL game...
CTC is ggggggggrrrreaTT!
LOL, I'll start giving you implied s/w credit once I win an FCHL game...
haha, well then I'll have to keep putting them in every joking post I make :twisted: whoops, almost forgot: (sw)
For a teacher you sure love to get high!!!.lol.. awesome, i havent done any cool drugs in a while.
lol, not really anymore, I can still like it though. Right?
Lucky Charms is the best hands down.
does anyone else save the marshmellows for last when they eat Lucky Charms? Thats how I roll.
Its Lucky Charms you knumbskulls!!Lucky Charms is by far the best cereal ever
damn straight
ya i actually don't think I've ever had count chocula...so I gotta go with Lucky Charms as well. I hated when my sisters would eat all the marshmallows outta the box and left me with the "real" cereal.
Lucky Charms is the best hands down.
does anyone else save the marshmellows for last when they eat Lucky Charms? Thats how I roll.
When I was little I used to save one of each kind on marshmellows for the end. I don't know why though. However, I still try to work around the marshmellows so I have more at the end.