This forum is the most sarcastic i've seen...

The way that people get flamed in here is ridiculous. Truly mean-spirited and arrogant. You'd think by some of the pompous posts that every hand or move made by others is the height of stupidity. Amazing...Ugly stuff.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The way that people get flamed in here is ridiculous. Truly mean-spirited and arrogant. You'd think by some of the pompous posts that every hand or move made by others is the height of stupidity. Amazing...Ugly stuff.
I hate to be the one telling you, but be prepared.
Great post. :roll:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great post. All flaming will now subside and the world will be at peace once again. How can our people repay you for all you've done?

You think I don't expect to get flamed? Please. I could post that I'm giving away $10,000 to every board member and some jackass would flame me. We aren't dealing with MENSA members here...no matter how hard some try to convince you otherwise with their sarcasm and self-righteous condescention.

You think I don't expect to get flamed? Please. I could post that I'm giving away $10,000 to every board member and some jackass would flame me. We aren't dealing with MENSA members here...no matter how hard some try to convince you otherwise with their sarcasm and self-righteous condescention.
1. You're not giving away $10,000.2. I am actually a member of MENSA.3. What is the point of this thread?
Yeah, I would be mad. You should have given me $11,000. You do know that I am special, dont you. :club:

It just an observation of mine. And what I find especially hilarious is that even though this thread I started isn't related to Poker and members will ask "what the hell does this have to do with anything?", it will get more responses and replies than a Poker related thread! :club:

You should try NWP you would fit in greatly over there
It just an observation of mine. And what I find especially hilarious is that even though this thread I started isn't related to Poker and members will ask "what the hell does this have to do with anything?", it will get more responses and replies than a Poker related thread! :club:
I was going to play poker with my $11,000, so that makes it poker related.
Actually, some of us are MENSA members. ..and we still think you're ignorant.People who make ignorant posts and start worthless threads get flamed. People who make well thought out, intelligent and reasonable posts, do not get flamed.Consider the difference. Consider your tone. And then figure out why it is that people are treated the way they are on this forum.
Go fuk yourself with a giant rubber dik!!!!!Congrats!Good Luck.
shut up noob.Is that what you were looking for?
maybe the rainbows and sunshine forum would be a better home for you
maybe the rainbows and sunshine forum would be a better home for you
He obviously hasn't visited the GFY forum that Royal made yesterday.
I thought i was joining MENSA....turns out it was MANBLA....totally different
NAMBLAplease get the joke correct when attempting to be humorous. TYN orthA mericanM an B oy L ove A ssociationI'm a charter member of both. I use it's other name. The Catholic Church.