gsn high stakes question daniel "flush hand"

In the show last night when you flopped the K high club flush. I was wondering did you go all in too soon? if you waited untill after the turn barry might not have called the all in with 1 card to come.Better still would barry have called 1 million in the same position, I highly doubt it! since he only had appx. 80k left he made a call that only someone with alot of money would have.IMO

I was wondering more why Greenstein would possibly call in that spot. It seemed like he had to know he was getting in with the worst of it in a spot where he couldn't have the right odds to call.

My guess would have to be that Daniel knew Barry had that naked ace, and with 3 clubs on the flop, and with a bet that big, I'm pretty sure Daniel was just protecting his hand so Barry wouldn't draw to the nuts.

DN put Barry on the ace, he wanted to win the pot right there. Barry's call was bad, not DN's play. Barry should have never called that bet in the first place. He had to know he needed to catch a club, the odds didn't justify the call. DN tried to convince Barry not to call, Barry made the mistake.

didnt he raise it $1,000,000?
yes he did
He "bet" a million, but since all in protection is standard in most games, Daniel's bet was really the amount of the highest chip stack in the hand. Seeing that Barry was the only one left, he essentially bet whatever BG had left.
didnt he raise it $1,000,000?
yes he did
He "bet" a million, but since all in protection is standard in most games, Daniel's bet was really the amount of the highest chip stack in the hand. Seeing that Barry was the only one left, he essentially bet whatever BG had left.
wouldn't it be nice to be able to say I bet a million and actually be able to cover it!!