my survivor exile island pool picks

1. Terry Deitz2. Bruce Kanegi3. Sally Schumann4. Cirie Tiffany Fields5. Aras Baskauskas6. Courtney Marit7. Bobby Mason8. Tina Scheer9. Shane Powers10.Ruth Marie Milliman11.Nick Stanbury12.Danielle DiLorenzo13.Daniel T. Barry14.Austin Carty15.Melinda Hyder16.Misty Giles These are my picks for my pool. The top ranked guy is who I'm picking to win, and the #16 pick is who I'd need to get eliminated early.

Daniel would you make a good survivor??i would be good i think!!i would like to see what goes on behind the scenes.Do the camera men make fav's and give them food. There has to be some of that going on

These picks were given to me by a friend, who beleives herself to be a survivor divinity:1. Aras Baskauskas2. Daniel T. Barry3. Sally Schumann4. Terry Deitz5. Tina Scheer6. Misty Giles7. Bobby Mason8. Cirie Tiffany Fields9. Shane Powers10.Ruth Marie Milliman11.Nick Stanbury12.Danielle DiLorenzo13.Bruce Kanegi14.Austin Carty15.Melinda Hyder16.Courtney MaritTerry won't make it to the final tribal council.Nobody picks someone named Terry.