a new players quest

i'm very new to the game, about 2 monthes. i just finished reading championship pot limit holem by tj cloutier and tom mcevoy (in 1 night). it really clued me into a lot of leaks in my game that i quickely remedied. although i'm going to read it again this week, anyone have any more suggestions on excellent books to read that really focus on no limit, especially during tournement play?

Ok, here it is. By pointing out that you read this book in "1 night" I'm going to assume your trying to show us how committed you are to being a "poker player." Which is good, and I respect your wanting to learn. However, I feel you might have picked a text that is pretty generic to start. First, you need to hit the ground walking before you can run in poker. So, lets start with some basics so you can grasp some general ideas and concepts. 1). Small Stakes hold'em by Sklansky - I haven't read it but I hear its the new intro text to start playing hold'em2). Theory of Poker by Sklansky - Incredible, but deep in theory3). Middle Limit Hold'em by Bob Ciaffone4). Hold'em for Advanced players by Sklansky 5). No list is complete without saying Super System 1 and 2after digesting these, I'd say move on To Dan Harrington's book on No-Limit tournament play. By far the best book I've read on No-Limit hold'em tournament play.good luck

i'm very new to the game, about 2 monthes. i just finished reading championship pot limit holem by tj cloutier and tom mcevoy (in 1 night). it really clued me into a lot of leaks in my game that i quickely remedied. although i'm going to read it again this week, anyone have any more suggestions on excellent books to read that really focus on no limit, especially during tournement play?
Harrington on Holdem and Sklansky's Tournament Play for advanced players. Most of Sklansky's books are about limit Holdem, if you play that too then you should go over to www.twoplustwo.com and buy most of their books

Theory of Poker is a must.If you're looking for no limit, you should stay away from SSHE (though it is excellent for low limit games). I still haven't read HEFAP, but I think it's also a limit book (though with concept that are probably applicable to no limit as well).