the offical fcpfc standings

Congrats to the top three on Tuesday night.1. Mandelbrot2. SmiddyFCP3. RnestncowboyHere's how I have the standings as of the end of this period. Team Total Points1 PM Jackson 6502 Kdawg 5202 Smokewagons 5204 Figger 4805 Royal 4505 SF Kid 4507 Zimmer 3708 Suited_Up 2809 Custom 240

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to the top three on Tuesday night.1. Mandelbrot2. SmiddyFCP3. RnestncowboyHere's how I have the standings as of the end of this period. Team Total Points1 PM Jackson 6502 Kdawg 5202 Smokewagons 5204 Figger 4805 Royal 4505 SF Kid 4507 Zimmer 3708 Suited_Up 2809 Custom 240
Figger, do you have a list of the participants and places for all matches?
Sweet. So, is there a plan in case there is a tie for 1st or 2nd at the end? Emphasis on 2nd because we'll run away with 1st...

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but I was wondering if I should have my remaining tournament tickets in my FCP account at this point. I received a single ticket for the first tournament, but haven't gotten any others to date.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask, but I was wondering if I should have my remaining tournament tickets in my FCP account at this point. I received a single ticket for the first tournament, but haven't gotten any others to date.
dude i got the same problem, I havent recieved my other 2 yet. I cant play til I get em. Did you PM custom? I did but havent received a word back yet.
dude i got the same problem, I havent recieved my other 2 yet. I cant play til I get em. Did you PM custom? I did but havent received a word back yet.
I think the only thing to do is pm custom as he is the one in contact with the FCP team. You could try FCPInfo if you don't hear back from custom but FCPInfo might not have a clue what you are talking about

The top three last night were:1. Jbradburn2. Pkrfloozie 3. leftygolferBelow is the updated totals as I have them. Team Total Points1Smokewagons - 6602PM Jackson - 6503Kdawg - 5203SF Kid - 5205Figger - 4806Royal - 4507Zimmer - 3708Custom - 3409Suited_Up - 280

I think the only thing to do is pm custom as he is the one in contact with the FCP team. You could try FCPInfo if you don't hear back from custom but FCPInfo might not have a clue what you are talking about
fcpinfo might be the way to go. when i contacted them about it my tickets were in my account within a day or so.
Hi CodyHartman, I've added 2 tickets to your account. If anybody should have tickets and they don't e-mail me at info@fullcontactpoker.com with your FCP account name and I'll add the tickets to your account.
Don't PM Custom, he'll tell you it will take a week to get your tickets. Just e-mail FCPInfo, and they'll be there within 24 hours.

Congrats to the top three tonight.1. Mcpickl (PokerGOD)2. MK3. SamHardHere's how I have the standings after tonights match. Awesome job Mcpickl, moved us back up a spot and right back in the thick of it.Pos - Team - Total Points1 - Smokewagons - 6602 - PM Jackson - 6503 - Figger - 6204 - SF Kid - 5905 - Royal - 5506 - Kdawg - 5207 - Zimmer - 3708 - Custom - 3409 - Suited_Up - 280

Congrats to the top three tonight.1. Mcpickl (PokerGOD)2. MK3. SamHardHere's how I have the standings after tonights match. Awesome job Mcpickl, moved us back up a spot and right back in the thick of it.Pos - Team - Total Points1 - Smokewagons - 6602 - PM Jackson - 6503 - Figger - 6204 - SF Kid - 5905 - Royal - 5506 - Kdawg - 5207 - Zimmer - 3708 - Custom - 3409 - Suited_Up - 280
Way to go Sam...Jennifer would be proud.Who is up for Team SF Kid tonight?What are we doing about the loss of 10-8?

Whats up teamOziumrules is going to play tonight but I will call on you supertouch if something comes up.As far as the loss of teneight we will just have to accept the loss of the three matchs but we will be fine.Just means more money for the 8 of us after we win this.

Whats up teamOziumrules is going to play tonight but I will call on you supertouch if something comes up.As far as the loss of teneight we will just have to accept the loss of the three matchs but we will be fine.Just means more money for the 8 of us after we win this.
sounds good to me cap.just pm me if i'm needed, i'll be around the forums all night

Announcements