the offical fcpfc standings

Yo, who played for KDawg and what happens the next time I cant friggin play because the Java version wouldn't display the tourney tables?
I believe KDawg's team was not represented tonight.FCP has been having lots of problems with their Java version for the last few days. It sucks for those who play on it, but I believe they are doing their best to correct their problems. Good Luck.
  • Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to make it guys, I took one for the team from the Mrs. and all. I show up early, can't see anything, and keep reloading it. I finally get ahold of FCP_Info and he tells me the Java is down.It was then too late to download it. Sorry again.Not sure how this is going to affect the standings when players can't even access it? Wouldn't be a problem had we hosted this on stars as planned. :evil: Oh well I guess.

Looks good and after Vick12 takes down tomorrows match we'll be right in the race. Co_D I told you I would bust you!!!!
Yupp you got me. I tried a semi bluff with them dueces, it was just unfortunate I did it AFTER PL made his hand. Oh well.Then it gets folded to me in the SB and I have A5 so I push and of course you wake up with Jacks. Oh well. I had a blast playing with y'all.
I'm boycotting the rest of the games. I left FCP because it was rigged, and after one match since coming back, I stand by my assessment.
You didn't object (although you said you were sorry) when your A2os vs my 88 hit 2 2s and got you back into the game. jsI thought tonights game was pretty well played on all parts. There were some incredible draws/hands but overall, looked like a typical on-line game of poker, to me.
the KQ Ax hand was sick, other than that i hit a couple big hands, but they were all before the money went in.
What like outflopping 99 w/ 55 and then hitting the 5 on the turn for QUADS???Or was it getting the DONKEY to put the rest of his stack in KNOWING he was likely dead? (Misclick for sure!!! Easily the worst play I made all day...and I only 4 tabled tourneys for about 8 hours yesterday!!!)LOLWell Played All!!!
What like outflopping 99 w/ 55 and then hitting the 5 on the turn for QUADS???Or was it getting the DONKEY to put the rest of his stack in KNOWING he was likely dead? (Misclick for sure!!! Easily the worst play I made all day...and I only 4 tabled tourneys for about 8 hours yesterday!!!)LOLWell Played All!!!
How'd you end up doing last night Vick? Sorry I couldn't rail I was stuck with the lady
the KQ Ax hand was sick, other than that i hit a couple big hands, but they were all before the money went in.
Wow, all I can say (admit) is thank god for luck!! for those that missed it (like my McCaptain out for V-Day with his Honey) I had made a bad call with Pocket 10's earlier leaving me the short(er) stack with about 980k left, I found KQos on the button and went all in. I think it was Scottyno that called me with AxBoard QQA...A...Q! that was sick.Then I owe a thanks to DD I don't remember the board xx8xx I had K8 and pushed my last 460 in, DD went over the top for about 2k I thought I was doomed. Sorry I don't remember the 3rd person in the hand.But he folded A8!!! so I chopped it with DD and stayed alive.It was a pleasure playing with you all and best of luck in the future.Oh Yeah, did I mention the final hand. Ivan raised 3x bb to 1200 (about 8k stack), I went all-in (about 12k) he called in an instant with AK, I had A10spades. Flop, all spades, sorry Ivan you had me dominated on that hand.Go Poo Poo McMuffins!!!
How'd you end up doing last night Vick? Sorry I couldn't rail I was stuck with the lady
SmokeI played my game until I got in this mess w/ ScottyNoI have 99 in the sb...Scotty makes it $300 (Blinds I beleive were $50/$100) I just call out of the sb, bb folds. Flop A-5-A...I check...Scotty fires $400 I believe, I checkraise to $900 leaving about $1500 behind...Scotty reraises all-in INSTANTLY...I then have an outer body moment. It is very obvious to me he has an Ace and likely A5 since he was so eager to reraise my checkraise. At worst he has AK and he decides to run with it. But for some unknown reason...like I said an outer body moment...I decide...HE'S BLUFFING CALL!!!!Scotty turns over 55...DUH, why else jam a checkraise unless YOU have no fear of the ace!!!! He then of course hits a 5 on the turn just to make sure my donkey play officially makes the hall of shame!!!Earlier i said it's the worst play I made all day...in thinking more about it was the worst play I have made in 2006!!!!! :roll:
SmokeI played my game until I got in this mess w/ ScottyNoI have 99 in the sb...Scotty makes it $300 (Blinds I beleive were $50/$100) I just call out of the sb, bb folds. Flop A-5-A...I check...Scotty fires $400 I believe, I checkraise to $900 leaving about $1500 behind...Scotty reraises all-in INSTANTLY...I then have an outer body moment. It is very obvious to me he has an Ace and likely A5 since he was so eager to reraise my checkraise. At worst he has AK and he decides to run with it. But for some unknown reason...like I said an outer body moment...I decide...HE'S BLUFFING CALL!!!!Scotty turns over 55...DUH, why else jam a checkraise unless YOU have no fear of the ace!!!! He then of course hits a 5 on the turn just to make sure my donkey play officially makes the hall of shame!!!Earlier i said it's the worst play I made all day...in thinking more about it was the worst play I have made in 2006!!!!! :roll:
We all have had our moments. You'll get it next go round
the KQ Ax hand was sick' date=' other than that i hit a couple big hands, but they were all before the money went in.[/quote']Wow, all I can say (admit) is thank god for luck!! for those that missed it (like my McCaptain out for V-Day with his Honey) I had made a bad call with Pocket 10's earlier leaving me the short(er) stack with about 980k left, I found KQos on the button and went all in. I think it was Scottyno that called me with AxBoard QQA...A...Q! that was sick.Then I owe a thanks to DD I don't remember the board xx8xx I had K8 and pushed my last 460 in, DD went over the top for about 2k I thought I was doomed. Sorry I don't remember the 3rd person in the hand.But he folded A8!!! so I chopped it with DD and stayed alive.It was a pleasure playing with you all and best of luck in the future.Oh Yeah, did I mention the final hand. Ivan raised 3x bb to 1200 (about 8k stack), I went all-in (about 12k) he called in an instant with AK, I had A10spades. Flop, all spades, sorry Ivan you had me dominated on that hand.Go Poo Poo McMuffins!!!
A. As I said earlier, you are grudgingly welcome for the K8 chop. I told you at the time that I would rather have seen you knocked out and been left with only 700 chips, and I stand by that sentiment in light of the events that followed.B. The quad Qs was against me. I was shortstacked with Ax. Now, it's fine if Ax loses to QK. Happens all the time. But once I hit my two-outer on the turn to give me top boat, was it really necessary for you to hit the last goddamn Q in the deck? It was ironic, since the reason I left FCP was because a few weeks earlier I lost with aces full to quads three times in about a day-and-a-half span and developed taste aversion for the software. So that really was just the icing on a God Hates Me sort of day.

Seriously DD, we didn't draft you so you could lose being 98:2 going into the river.We drafted you so we could combine the KK donuts with your coffee. :-)

Seriously DD, we didn't draft you so you could lose being 98:2 going into the river.We drafted you so we could combine the KK donuts with your coffee. :-)
Who was it again that so aptly labeled us the bad beat team?
Who was it again that so aptly labeled us the bad beat team?
That was me after the second match....mmmm doughnuts

A short field tonight (6). Congrats to the top three.1. WKTSWAY2. Lolli3. IgotnonameHere's how I have the standings after tonight's match.Team Total Points1Kdawg5202PM Jackson5103Royal4504Figger3804Smokewagons3806Zimmer3707SF Kid3508Custom2409Suited_Up140

A short field tonight (6). Congrats to the top three.1. WKTSWAY2. Lolli3. IgotnonameHere's how I have the standings after tonight's match.Team Total Points1Kdawg5202PM Jackson5103Royal4504Figger3804Smokewagons3806Zimmer3707SF Kid3508Custom2409Suited_Up140
Man, we're still behind KDawg? Hopefully our bad beats are behind us now that I dished a horrible one out vs. igotnoname. We should be able to coast our way to #1.Viva la Jopke!

Congrats to tonights top three.1. Krablarplaya (Econtim)2. SF Kid3. OttawabiachHere's what I have for the totals. Team Total Points1Kdawg5201Smokewagons5203PM Jackson5104Royal4504SF Kid4506Figger3807Zimmer3708Custom2409Suited_Up210

Congrats to tonights top three.1. Krablarplaya (Econtim)2. SF Kid3. OttawabiachHere's what I have for the totals. Team Total Points1Kdawg5201Smokewagons5203PM Jackson5104Royal4504SF Kid4506Figger3807Zimmer3708Custom2409Suited_Up210
This is going to be a very interesting last stretch.everyone is tightly bunched, good stuff.
This is going to be a very interesting last stretch.everyone is tightly bunched, good stuff.
So do the stats up at the top go all the way thru Tuesday the 21st or is tuesday not included yet, cause of the whole upgrade thing?
So do the stats up at the top go all the way thru Tuesday the 21st or is tuesday not included yet, cause of the whole upgrade thing?
Tuesday is not added in yet, PMJack's team will get 140 points and run their way into 1st.

Announcements