the offical fcpfc standings

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was playing way too many tables (aka not paying attention) and made an idiotic call preflop with JJ. so yeah. sorry poo poos. i'll focus on the fcpc next time.

Put me on a team!!!! Pick me! Pick me! I'll play for anyone that currently has zero points. Or maybe it's too late. Next season, I'm down with this like a fat kid on cake.

This will be where we keep track for the whole season.I will edit this post after each match.Here are the standings through 3 matchs:1.KDawg's team 520 pts2.Custom's team 270 pts3.Suited_Up's team 140 pts3.PMJackson's team 140 pts5.Figger's team 100 pts6.Sfkid' team 70 pts7.Donk Squad 0 pts 7.Royaltour's team 0 pts 7. Floppy Nuts 0 ptsEdit - Last changed on 1/30.
1st 1402nd 1003rd 70
I don't know the actual results but the points do not appear to add up here. If the current standing is after 3 matches, the total points should be 930 (3* (140+100+70)). It looks like the standing was meant for 4 matches since the points add up to 1240 (4* (140+100+70)). If that's the case, Figger's team should have 170 points which means another team (or teams) may also not have the correct total points. I haven't been tracking the results but KDawg's team having 520 points would mean that that team had won 1st three times and then 2nd once. Just a quick observation for what it's worth.
I don't know the actual results but the points do not appear to add up here. If the current standing is after 3 matches, the total points should be 930 (3* (140+100+70)). It looks like the standing was meant for 4 matches since the points add up to 1240 (4* (140+100+70)). If that's the case, Figger's team should have 170 points which means another team (or teams) may also not have the correct total points. I haven't been tracking the results but KDawg's team having 520 points would mean that that team had won 1st three times and then 2nd once. Just a quick observation for what it's worth.
Current standings are after 4 matches. KDawgs team has won 3 times and gotten second once.Standings are still not correct in 2 different ways. I will let the organizers figure that part out for themselves.
Current standings are after 4 matches. KDawgs team has won 3 times and gotten second once.Standings are still not correct in 2 different ways. I will let the organizers figure that part out for themselves.
I have tracked all the matches and can tell you the total finishing order of every match.Kdawg's team has only won 2 and come in 2nd once. They're total points should be 380. And Sea is correct, we have 170 points....I will post more when I get home. My anal retentive ass has this all laid out in a spreadsheet.

what i dont understand is,3 matches in, after the initial 2 were scrapped we, (Poo Poo McMuffins were forced to switch out players around because our player MK, didnt have a ticket.and when he brought up hte issue, we had to sacrifice our strategic plan of MK playing 3rd, for 4th, and thus weve gone to hell as a team.i'm pretty sure match 3 & 4 should be replayed because of this problem.It would sound like i'm joking, but i'm goin for review upstairs.flag on the play.

what i dont understand is,3 matches in, after the initial 2 were scrapped we, (Poo Poo McMuffins were forced to switch out players around because our player MK, didnt have a ticket.and when he brought up hte issue, we had to sacrifice our strategic plan of MK playing 3rd, for 4th, and thus weve gone to hell as a team.i'm pretty sure match 3 & 4 should be replayed because of this problem.It would sound like i'm joking, but i'm goin for review upstairs.flag on the play.
There will be no reversal. Call on the field stands... Even your boy MK admitted he was multi-tabling and wasn't paying attention. I think as a coach you need to fine your player for not having his head in the game.
There will be no reversal. Call on the field stands... Even your boy MK admitted he was multi-tabling and wasn't paying attention. I think as a coach you need to fine your player for not having his head in the game.
I'm sorry coach. Only the officials are allowed to review plays.And quite frankly, the officials are busy.

Attaboy caveman.For that and your hot avatar, you get team MVP award.Now how many more matches are there, cuz my work sked is NOT complying, and I won't be able to play until the week after next.(Feb 12, 13, 14)

It appears that SFKid and Custom have fallen off the face of the earth.I have the points, after four matches as follows: Team Total Points1 Kdawg 3802 SF Kid 2103 Custom 1703 Figger 1705 Suited_Up 1406 Zimmer 1007 PM Jackson 708 Royal 09 Smokewagons 0

It appears that SFKid and Custom have fallen off the face of the earth.I have the points, after four matches as follows: Team Total Points1 Kdawg 3802 SF Kid 2103 Custom 1703 Figger 1705 Suited_Up 1406 Zimmer 1007 PM Jackson 708 Royal 09 Smokewagons 0
It's been a rough few days for me. And SFKid's supposed to do it. Lord knows I'm doing enough as it is. I haven't been keeping track because I'm not supposed to.If you want to keep track of them the rest of the way, create a thread that you can edit and I'll sticky it.
Nice job figger. If only the people running this thing were as half as organised as you, we'd maybe know exactly what is going on.
Excuse me???
Seriously. Custom has done a lot of work on this and so have I. And if need be I'll take over the score keeping responsibility but we thought SFKid would do it. Let's just try to be a little fair people
Nice job figger. If only the people running this thing were as half as organised as you, we'd maybe know exactly what is going on.
Excuse me???
Seriously. Custom has done a lot of work on this and so have I. And if need be I'll take over the score keeping responsibility but we thought SFKid would do it. Let's just try to be a little fair people
I completely agree. Custom, SFKid, Smoke and I'm sure others have done a lot of work and have done a great job considering all the curve balls that have been thrown them.The only reason I have been keeping track is because I wanted to know where my team stood...I've railed every match to support my teammates and support the competition in general.I don't think it hurts to have a few people keeping track just to be sure the points are awarded accurately.

Announcements