high stakes poker on gsn tonight

It's on again tonight at 9:00 EST.this is the 3rd episode. Daniel said there were 13 in total.I'll be glad to see the LAkers Owner get lost,he just dosen't seem to fit!isn't it scary to see Ted read a few hands perfectly!
what channel is this in boston mass.I have digital cable with 300 or so channels and cannot find it.What channel is gsn
we don't get it

How about Doyle calling Ted an idiot in last week's episode. You guys think that was just a tongue in cheek comment or do you think he really has no respect for Ted's game? Shawn Sheikan is deffinetly a punk too. He had his nose in everyone's business... no respect or class.

I can't believe they didn't correct the idiot comment. If you have tivo you can just rewind and Doyle clearly just said 'Teddy'.Pretty strange that the announcers would think he said idiot and then not clean it up in the edit.

pardon me for being not so computer savy, but what the F is this bit torrent thing? I'd love to see this show, but I live alone, and I'm way too poor to pay for cable. OK, not really, but I think it's ridiculous that cable costs like 70 or 80 bucks a month. Anyone care to enlighten me???

I can't believe they didn't correct the idiot comment. If you have tivo you can just rewind and Doyle clearly just said 'Teddy'.Pretty strange that the announcers would think he said idiot and then not clean it up in the edit.
I didn't even notice that... :?

1. Yes I agree, waaay too many commercials as well as bad timing for breaks in an attempt to build drama. Face it GSN, this isn't a tournament so if someone gets busted they'll just re-buy, thus the tension of watching a hand is waaaay different. Let us see at least one complete hand before breaking. 2. A visual breakdown of how people are doing. Like a chart with buy-in amount and approximately how much they have in front of them. This would be great at the start and end of each episode, and maybe at the half-way point of the episode too. 3. Better sound on the table. Part of the allure for this format (cash game v. tourney) is hearing the table talk of high stakes players.4. "Sheiky" has the table etiquette of a rabid bonobos chimp with Tourettes disorder.5. Good call on hiring Kaplan to announce. Not so much with AJ.6. Show last weeks episode BEFORE the new, this just seems like programming 101 to me.Well that's about it off the top of my head, take it for what it's worth...

google bit torrent and you can download the program for free. Then go to that site above and open the file and it'll download it for you.
What's google???(sw if necessary)
brian67 wrote:Forrest and DN seemed to own everyone. Forrest has some really solid reads, still didn't work out as the best night for him, but i'm sure he's gonna turn it all around.
wasn't DN one of the biggest losers in that game!?!? I don't get GSN, but that's the impression I got from his blog and other stuff...I don't know.
I was referring to the first night's broadcast. I was too busy at the tables tonight to watch the new one, hopefully they will show it again soon though.