alexsander emilianenko - pride fighting

Anyone seen this guy? I saw a match where he just pulverized a guy very similar to Mike Tyson. I'd like to find that match on P2P but I don't know the other guy's name. Anyone know the match I'm talking about? The match lasted only about 25 seconds. He just kept hitting him in the head and the guy just fell on his face. I'm downloading a few Pride matches right now on P2P.

UFC would be an awesome sport if the matches lasted longer. It seems to me like every match just ends with one punch to the head about 15 seconds into the match. Not that I watch them all...but it just doesn't seem very interesting.

The old UFC had a lot of matches that sucked becasue all they would do is basically lay on eachother for like 10 minutes. I think there is more action now. I remember watching to first UFC pay per view where basically everything was legal...except bringing a gun into the cage. That was some pretty good violence.

The old UFC had a lot of matches that sucked becasue all they would do is basically lay on eachother for like 10 minutes.  I think there is more action now.  I remember watching to first UFC pay per view where basically everything was legal...except bringing a gun into the cage.  That was some pretty good violence.
I think they have judges now and if they feel you just didn't give it your best, you get a big cut in pay.BTW, I think that match was against "The Mutant" Ricardo Morais.
Fedor Emielenko is rated higher than Arlovski???????Where???
Just about everywhere -- checkout Sherdog.com, if Fedor ever fights Arlovski he would be a solid favorite in Vegas books.Also check out fcfighter.com, Arlovski is rated 4th behind Pride's Minotauro and Crocop

Arlovski looks good because he isn't fighting in Pride. He isn't fighting people like Fedor or Crocop. He's fighting the big dumb slow heavyweights in UFC. Anyone remember what happened to Lidell when he went over to Pride to fight Jackson? I think Arlovski going over would be a lot like that.

No sir, Arlovski is a solid top 5 HW. He would be beaten soundly by Fedor, though. In Fact I think Nog would beat him soundly too, and Cro Cop would be a GREAT fight for him, atleast for the fans.Fedor is inhumane. Mark Hunt is quickly rising as well, while Cro Cop is fading.Also UFC is a brand name of cage fight/ultimate fighting. "Ultimate Fighting Championships". It isn't the actual soprts name, that would be Mixed Martial Arts, much like "NOS" is a brand name of Nitrious Oxide.My top list, in order. Everyone below this list are bums.FedorNogArlovskiHuntCro CopKharnitovAleks E.Lastly, Chuck losing to Rampage was a good fight. Chuck didn't stick to the gameplan though, as that was a Grand Prix (tournament format) and would've lost badly the next round anyway. (He was fighting Wand.)PS - Arlovski to Pride isn't happening anytime soon. I'd say there will be a big name vet from Pride to jump ship to UFC first.

Couture PWNS ALL. I dont care what you say.Had this guy discovered this sport (or had it been around) when he was 25. FORGET ABOUT IT.

Vanderlei is alight heavy weight, all of the above is heavyweight. Silva is an absolute monster.The sport WAS around 15 years ago, he just wasn't in it then. I think Couture takes Chuck the third time around, and Chuck is/was my favorite fighter. Just a bad style match up for him. Give Randy credit too.

I know. That Tim Silva from UFC, he looks EXTREMELY EXTREMELY vulnerable on the mat. That guy is begging to be arm-barred. I've actually never really seen him on the mat that I can remember. I've seen two of his fights and I don't think his opponent successfully brought him down in either one. You know what Alexsander Emilianenko would do to Tim Silva. Jesus, he would kill him.