royal's seinfeld trivia extravaganza

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know?
Which of the following is a correct home phone number for Jerry?A      kl5-2391B      kl5-8383C      kl5-3455D      kl5-5566
I believe it is KL5-2390!It is just Elaine, like Cher...George pretended to be Art Vandalay on several different occasions. Name them?When Jerry wanted an excuse to run into the lady from the party at her building...When Jerry is eating with Duncan and Lois(sp)...When he orders the fake computers from Art Van DelayHe calls himself that to use a bathroom can't remember the specifics...He also names Elaine's fake boyfriend this when he needs an excuse of why he is meeting with Marisa Tomay(sp) to Susan

That may be his name, I am not sure. What role does he play? Who is he in relation to George's dad?He is Frank Costanza's divorce lawyer and he saves Noreen from jumping off the brooklyn bridge at the end of that episode...

"The Big Salad"Why doesn't Jerry want to go to Monk's for lunch with George and his girl friend Julie?What does Elaine say her middle name is?When Julie is talking about news paper columns, what does George bring up that "he finds fascinating"?

When Jerry bounces a check and has it posted on the wall of the store, what type of design does the check have on it?Same episode:How fast does Little Jerry from from Jerry's to Newmans??
ClownsOr balloons. I think Clowns though.
8 pages while I was gone? damn, you guys are fast
shooooooosh dont let ANY women know....

I just walked into this thread, so please pardon me if there is some secret initiation ritual that I have ignored.Anyway, my question is in what episode does Jerry say "E-mail? Are you some kind of scientist?"And what is special about the episode?

"The Big Salad"Why doesn't Jerry want to go to Monk's for lunch with George and his girl friend Julie?What does Elaine say her middle name is?When Julie is talking about news paper columns, what does George bring up that "he finds fascinating"?
1. are you sure it isn't Elaine who doesn't want to go for lunch with George and Julie? I know she doesn't want to because she thinks George will make her buy her lunch.2. Marie?3. The names Herbert and Hebert

in the episode "The Merv Griffin Show", Elaine has a problem at work with a co-worker "sidling" up to her, so she makes him carry tic tacs to make his walking audible. Later she has to stop him from carrying them, but she has told him that he has bad breath. Instead of the Tic Tacs, she suggests both Binaca and mouthwash, but the co-worker cannot use these.How come?

1. are you sure it isn't Elaine who doesn't want to go for lunch with George and Julie? I know she doesn't want to because she thinks George will make her buy her lunch. 2. Marie? 3. The names Herbert and Hebert1. That is later. When they 1st meet George asks wanna go to lunch and Jerry says "No just had a big bowl of Kix."Elaine asks for the big salad and later in the episode Julie is meeting George at Monk's and she runs into Jerry and Elaine. Elaine says "I better get going or George will make me buy him lunch to make up for the big salad."2. Wrong.3. Right.

in the episode "The Merv Griffin Show", Elaine has a problem at work with a co-worker "sidling" up to her, so she makes him carry tic tacs to make his walking audible. Later she has to stop him from carrying them, but she has told him that he has bad breath. Instead of the Tic Tacs, she suggests both Binaca and mouthwash, but the co-worker cannot use these.How come?
Is it because he has mouth sores or something?
Is it because he has mouth sores or something?
ya, it's because of his Kanker sores.What does Elaine say her middle name is? I know her real middle name is Marie, as Jerry calls her by her full name a few times throughout the series.
  • 6 months later...