did daniel devote his win to god?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is something unique about a religious person who gambles for a living.
IT's called bieng a hypocrite but that is what you get from uneducated people.Not a real person. And at some point in his life he will have to live with that. Like the criminal who kills 5 people and then claims to have found God. God Bless,DanielI mean whatever,Teacher keepn it real

There was already a thread on this... and I said it once and I'll say it again.. this is Daniel's blog and he says what he wants if you dont like it take a freakin hike

IT's called bieng a hypocrite but that is what you get from uneducated people.Not a real person. And at some point in his life he will have to live with that. Like the criminal who kills 5 people and then claims to have found God. God Bless,DanielI mean whatever,Teacher keepn it real
get lost
Theres something stupid about general forum. bunch of newbies that just post really stupid shit.
theres something sick about having over 1000 posts in three months and then looking down ur nose at "newbies". ur contribution to this thread was incredibly thoughtful, oh great and mighty veteran. maybe one dayill have a big post count and be just like you!
Theres something stupid about general forum. bunch of newbies that just post really stupid shit.
theres something sick about having over 1000 posts in three months and then looking down ur nose at "newbies". ur contribution to this thread was incredibly thoughtful, oh great and mighty veteran. maybe one dayill have a big post count and be just like you!
did you join just to say that?honestly, I don't really know why I'm asking.
'You, sir, are a moron... You weren't breast fed as a child were you? BTW, I love how you call Daniel uneducated. This coming from someone who wrote a sentence saying "not a real person." what does that even mean? Why don't you go back to your sixth grade classroom you nimrod. ps show this posting to your facist father and see if he tears up laughing.

God has never said there was anything wrong with being a stockbroker, real estate investor, poker player, or entrepeneur. Seriously, you could look through the entire Bible and you won't find even one sentence that says playing poker for a living is sinful.