lock it up mods...

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kdwag deleted it.. that explains a WHOLE lot. i don't see a good reason for it to be deleted and theresa didn't delete this one. so this thread is here to stay :-) anyways, i'm winning again!
right, since I am obviously thinking of how to mess with you every waking moment of my day. You really give yourself way too much creditand, now I'm the last to post in this thread
where did i say this again? just curious...i was just stating that you deleted it because I was the OP. i got you on a few weeks ago, and you can't get over it.you're such a great mod kwag. ...so great
again, you give yourself way too much credit. My deleting it had nothing whatsoever to do with who was the OP, if you really want to believe that, then you just prove how delusional you really are. THe only reason that this thread is around is becuase theresea and I talked about it at length. You have a problem with my modding, complain to admin or gov
this is the only forum I know of that cares how many posts it's members have
i think this is also the only poker forum you know of that has freerolls for a pretty awesome prize with a section of the freeroll being for people with the highest post counts. seriously, MUST you people find ANY excuse you can to have a thread where you can just post mindless "+1"s? friggen idiots.
hopefully you could tell I was joking
hopefully you could tell me responding with two letters was noting your joke and acting accordingly.
man you really must hate gkunit
Wow, it went 2 hours between posts. scrambled or fried? :club:
actually hard boiled....I had a tuna sandwich for lunch, and an egg salad sandwich for dinner. I tried to make this Indian style chicken dish for dinner....but I totally fucked it up. I think it put the yogurt in the pan while it was too hot and the yogurt curdled.
actually hard boiled....I had a tuna sandwich for lunch, and an egg salad sandwich for dinner. I tried to make this Indian style chicken dish for dinner....but I totally fucked it up. I think it put the yogurt in the pan while it was too hot and the yogurt curdled.
I can't stand the smell of egg salad. :shock:
I make it pretty tasty though. Hard boiled eggs (obviously)Mayo, Worsteshire Sauce, Frank's Red Hot, Lemon Juice, salt and pepperall of the stuff I put in it masks the sulfury smell of eggs......but apparently the mask goes away when the eggs come out of an ass.
I make it pretty tasty though. Hard boiled eggs (obviously)Mayo, Worsteshire Sauce, Frank's Red Hot, Lemon Juice, salt and pepperall of the stuff I put in it masks the sulfury smell of eggs......but apparently the mask goes away when the eggs come out of an ass.
I was just about to ask how it came out when I read the ingredients :D How does the hot sauce effect it?
I was just about to ask how it came out when I read the ingredients :D How does the hot sauce effect it?
Well...I don't put too much in...just a splash of Frank's.....so it isn't spicy at all....it just has a hint of that pepper taste. Frank's is more about the flavor than the heat though too.....that's why I use it all the time. I'm not a fan of tabasco sauce......although the Tabasco Chipotle sauce is tasty.