more proof i'm an idiot

so i decided that i hate hold 'em because no matter how much i bet in a low limit game you can't protect your hand and you will get sucked out on ... so what do i decide? i'll play O8B because at least that way i can try to lock up half a pot at a time ... and what did i learn? that you can't and that all i did was make it easier for "skilled" players to suck out on me with such fabulous hands as 9-7-4-3 all offsuit ... well f#$k me fellas ... i guess i just need to learn that i will never be smart enough to win and that luck will take my entire bankroll sooner or later to people who swear up and down that playing a 9-7-4-3 offsuit and winning with it is highly skilled and that i can only hope to do the same someday ...enjoy and flame away fellasmatt :club:

yea ..;. i guess i just can't keep playing poker ... i just can't stay calm enough no matter what i do ... i know i suck and i make dumb plays too but it just seems like i get beat over and over and over by people who say "sorry i got lucky i don't know what i'm doing i never play" and the rest of the poker world excells because they don't let it bother them but i just keep thinking i hate these donks and i don't care how much dead money they represent because they came up with most of it from me ...know what i mean?matt :club:

obligatory TP/MM
I have a much better suggestion for the OP. QP/SM
yea ..;. i guess i just can't keep playing poker ... i just can't stay calm enough no matter what i do ... i know i suck and i make dumb plays too but it just seems like i get beat over and over and over by people who say "sorry i got lucky i don't know what i'm doing i never play" and the rest of the poker world excells because they don't let it bother them but i just keep thinking i hate these donks and i don't care how much dead money they represent because they came up with most of it from me ...know what i mean?matt :club:
Go up in stakes. The donkeys don't call as much and with your skill you are bound to clean up.
it's obvious you don't have the correct mindset to play poker. take up a more profitable hobby like advanced mathematics or mechanical engineering... someting that will earn you money if you devote yourself to it.

This reminds me of an advertising firm I was once competing with. They really had no idea what they were doing; they couldn't ever come up with a good idea for an ad so they would open up the dictionary to a random word, take a picture of what the word was and use that as the basis of their ad.For a while it worked out for them. The first word they chose was 'breast.' That ad got them in some trouble with the government but the public responded very well before the ad was banned. Their next effort was a success as well; their 'buttock' ad won a few awards.At that point one of my coworkers had become fed up. "This is absurd," he would shout, "if they can rely on luck and still make a profit while we struggle to create ideas and constantly lose money I should find another career." So he did, soon after I heard he was working as a real estate agent and making the same complaints in his new industry.Things soon started to fall apart for the lucky advertising firm. Their 'zinc' ad was met with consumer apathy and their 'circumference' campaign put them into bankruptcy. I had stayed with my firm, realizing that by making smart decisions I would crush the lucky competition in the long run.I guess what I'm trying to say is I have too much time on my hands.

I suggest taking up tiddlywinks.
than if he somehow played josh arieh in the future, josh could bust out his line. I don't know it exactly but you should know it, they play it all the time. :club::D
I suggest taking up tiddlywinks.
I pwn at tiddlywinks. I played at my Grandfather's house a few years ago with my family and made almost two dollars. With them being so old, I was able to bluff them out of a few pots.

I thought with a username like Omahahilo that 'trying' Omaha8 would be something you delved into long ago. I figured you might abandon Omaha8 for NLHE, not the other way around. Just a thought, but I'm sorry you got sucked out on.

you are a donk and you are dead money.
I have trouble believing the original post is even real, although I did enjoy the comment about playing O8 to "try to lock up half a pot at a time." At least provide some details about the hand.