the shimmering wang and the homecoming queen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its a good story..but let me get this straight.. you are still in college right?cuz the others came out 4 1/2 years ago, and you said u were in grade 10, and have since done 2 years or more of college.Are you making a lot of this up?? its still good though

its a good story..but let me get this straight.. you are still in college right?cuz the others came out 4 1/2 years ago, and you said u were in grade 10, and have since done 2 years or more of college.Are you making a lot of this up?? its still good though
I think the timeframe might be a little screwed up.If I remember correctly, "The Others" came out the summer before my senior year. I thought it was nearing the end of my Junior Year, but the more I think about it, the more it must have been during the summer. Order of happenings might be messed up, somehow. But I'm definitely not going to college, right now.I'm what most people refer to as a "Worthless Sack of Shit Taking Time Off From School Because I Hated It, and Was Going to Get the Boot Soon"If you pay attention, I segue to junior year before I start seeing the girl. I move to Michigan, then skip ahead. Cheers,T. Wang
  • 5 months later...
She wanted to see "The Others." I tried to talk her into something else, but she was adamant. "We're seeing The Others. It'll be scary."Well, long story short, it wasn't scary. It was horrible. I ruined the movie for the whole theater by quickly pointing out that Nicole Kidman was obviously dead, and then, less than halfway through the movie, fell asleep.
MOTHERFUCKERHow about a dogdamned spoiler alert? I've been planning on watching that movie, and skillfully avoided spoilers for the past four years.Ass.Also, not having sex with a hot girl that wants you to pop her cherry due to her poor taste in music is...well...special. By special I mean it's the worst thing I've ever heard.Happy birthday, asshole. LM motherfucking G
MOTHERFUCKERHow about a dogdamned spoiler alert? I've been planning on watching that movie, and skillfully avoided spoilers for the past four years.Ass.Also, not having sex with a hot girl that wants you to pop her cherry due to her poor taste in music is...well...special. By special I mean it's the worst thing I've ever heard.Happy birthday, asshole. LM motherfucking G
LOL, i was equally disappointed by the wang, and his denial to make love to james hetfield and his thrash metal antics. Tsk tsk sir. Id have sex to the Barney theme song.

Great story, though I couldn't help but feel somewhat sympathetic for the girl (except for maybe the Lobster part). Sorry, Wang.

• 10 months later...

Wang...if there's a College Years edition to this story...you're going to marry this girl, right? There's just so much interaction over so many years. I bet you could even turn it into a romantic comedy to rival Harry v. Sally. Who would you get to star as yourself and who as the girl?

The best part of this story is imagining the homecoming queen with the spotlight on her just moving her arms side to side while no one is there to dance with her.

I, for one, think it's perfectly acceptable to refuse sex based on poor musical taste.
Dude, the fact that she had a Metallica CD was just awesome. The fact that James Hetfield screaming into a microphone was part of her planned-out, virginity-losing party was weird, and probably the funniest thing that's ever happened to me. I mean, what music could have been weirder? Some weird, hardcore House Techno, or some IDM? Aphex Twin? Something weird like Bonnie "Prince" Billy's I See a Darkness? Tought to imagine anything weirder than Master of Puppets.Did she plan for things to change up during the song Master of Puppets? Like we were going to change positions and intensity with the movements of the song?So. Weird.Wang
Dude, the fact that she had a Metallica CD was just awesome. The fact that James Hetfield screaming into a microphone was part of her planned-out, virginity-losing party was weird, and probably the funniest thing that's ever happened to me. I mean, what music could have been weirder? Some weird, hardcore House Techno, or some IDM? Aphex Twin? Something weird like Bonnie "Prince" Billy's I See a Darkness? Tought to imagine anything weirder than Master of Puppets.Did she plan for things to change up during the song Master of Puppets? Like we were going to change positions and intensity with the movements of the song?So. Weird.Wang
Boney M - Daddy Cool
Don't you still owe us the story you pitched the other day? It's one thing to not post at all, but it's just mean to lead with stories and then forget about them while the rest of us are wet hard rockhard waiting for them.
Don't you still owe us the story you pitched the other day? It's one thing to not post at all, but it's just mean to lead with stories and then forget about them while the rest of us are wet hard rockhard waiting for them.
Yeah, I do. I'll either write it up tonight, or... well, either that or I just won't. Take that.Wang
Yeah, I do. I'll either write it up tonight, or... well, either that or I just won't. Take that.Wang
You sure fucked up that double quote thing. But I'm pretty sure everyone would like to read it, so I'm going to call you selfish if you don't. And I don't think schizophrenics like being called selfish. That's what you are, right? Schizophrenic? Manic Depressive? Homosexual? MDG? I get them all confused.But please, post.

I think we could get everyone to ship u a dollar on stars for u to write the college years, PLEASE POST THEM!!!

You sure fucked up that double quote thing. But I'm pretty sure everyone would like to read it, so I'm going to call you selfish if you don't. And I don't think schizophrenics like being called selfish. That's what you are, right? Schizophrenic? Manic Depressive? Homosexual? MDG? I get them all confused.But please, post.
And what the hell happened with your blog?? January 10th was your last post? It's not right getting people hooked then taking it away from them.Post soon plskthx